Fund my engine build, buy this shit!

hay eric got a pic of the eg strut bar. i just bought a 4dr. the bubble is off the road ready to gdt ripped apart

its 4 because people do 5 lug swaps on 4th gens

Yea frank told me about the poor Crx today damn near broke my heart. LoL
I guess it will be sweet when its done…

Yo I will swap you even for your rear black seats. It’s the same one that came in my eg when I got it. Call me up this week.

You would have to check to see if they are the same diam. If you want you can match them up to what you have.

Still have the crx steering rack and if so what condition is it in??

Yes he still has it and it’s mint.

ok cool and do you still have the tierods and if so how much for them and the rack?

$40 for the entire front crossmember, rack, swaybar, tierods are almost new. I won’t seperate it, if you want it everything goes with it :slight_smile:

ok cool ill take them when do you want to meet up?

I am free pretty much the whole weekend. Call me up sometime if you free to meet up. It would be easier if you could pick it up at my place in Albany though.

518-331-9165 Eric

ok cool i can probally do it sometime tommrow. where in albany do you live?

I am right next to St. Rose collage.

List also Updated!

Ok cool I’ll call you tommrow afternoon

Sounds good.

i think i still have those dc pedals i got from you if you need them back

yea if you do lmk and what you want for them.

ill go pull them out today, im not gonna ask for no more then i payed $75, does that sound good? ive never done anything but store them since i got them from you, also is the ek consolwith armrest?

No arm rest. All I need is the pedals.

that d16 head is that a vtech head cause i have a friend who has a 98 d16 non vtech and he wants to convert it to a vtech cause he wants to go from running 18s to 17s lol no but really he would deff buy it for 50 bucks if it was vtech.