Funnay Smells?

Post up the weirdest, most unexpected aromas from certain objects; whether it’s a pleasurable smell, or revolting smell, or just plain unexpected smell, post it up! (Keep it clean ladies and gentlemen)

Mine?

Just today, when I was burning a dvd for a very impatient, very annoying old-dude, so I pulled out my stack of black dvd’s, and notice for the first time (I don’t burn dvd’s all too often) that each one smelled like maple syrup.

I found that weird, and placed it up there with the most surprising smells; then decided that it would be a good idea (it isn’t, but I’m still doing it) to start a new thread in my randomness-dumping ground.

sometimes when the water hits my hair in the morning, i get an unexpected smell of gasoline. that’s when i know i drove selene for 3 or more hours the night before :R

wen ur driving on the 400…and ur at the jane and black creek exit…there is usually a pleasant smell of chocolate or sumthing lol

^^^ which reminds me …

when you’re driving west on highway 7, as you’re approaching centre street there’s a sweet smell of bubble gum for some odd reason. there’s a mcdonalds on the right side, but no factories in sight … kinda weird :slight_smile:

whenever i take a shower the morning after smoking sheesha, the shower smells like double-apple lol!

w00tsauce!!!1one

the worst i’ve ever smelt was moth balls, when someone threw some in out cafeteria back when i was in high school on the last day before graduation. it was a revolting, you’re afraid to breath smell, and got only worse when someone acidentially stepped on one.

Whenever I pass major mack on leslie going north. i get plenty of skunk smell, pretty damn horrendous. But there’s nothing in sight, no roadkill or …

any factories or n e thing? that cud possibly have sulfur or be using sulfur

my old car smelt constantaly of wet carpet but i had no leaks or speed holes lol

nope… it’s residential… i’m pretty sure it’s skunk since on both side of the road are small forests