sulfer smell?

i was driving back from nigeria falls and i started smelling rotten eggs…no it was not a fart but it was my car. i know that when un-burned gas gets to the cat it creates that odor. i just need to know why it did that, if ther is smething wrong with my car and if ther is how to fix it. its a 92 paseo. i was going about 75 at 2400 rpm with the over drive on.

[quote=“ricers_r’_us”"]

i was driving back from nigeria falls

[/quote]

Are you serious? C’mon man…

hahaha nice, nigeria falls

burning automatic transmission fluid smells yummy too

[quote=“livin4hockey,post:2,topic:36552"”]

Are you serious? C’mon man…

[/quote]

yeah at what point did this smell arise? Was it near those large NOCO tanks? :slight_smile:

[quote=“BigEd88,post:5,topic:36552"”]

yeah at what point did this smell arise? Was it near those large NOCO tanks? :slight_smile:

[/quote]

why do I think you are right on the money with this one. :lol:

[quote=“99_civic_si,post:6,topic:36552"”]

why do I think you are right on the money with this one. :lol:

[/quote]

Yeah honestly… The last thing you’re going to smell in niagara falls is hope.

Your converter is about to shit the bed.

[quote=“TheKID,post:8,topic:36552"”]

Your converter is about to shit the bed.

[/quote]

:picard:

Unless you notice this all the time it is not your car. If it were your car it would be accompanied by a misfire or something to cause this. If nothing odd happened then it is your atmosphere. Like someone said the NOCO tanks or the sewage plant near the 198.

If you had a higher content sulfur gas it would cause this as well and would be normal. However you would notice this all the time.

Could have also been the BFI dump in the Falls. That smells extra yummy!

your cat convertor is clogged

it’s probably from trying to race your paseo. don’t suppose something along the lines of a HUGE intake, upgraded exhaust, and 100 octane could cause this smell out of your car?

[quote=“nitroinsane,post:12,topic:36552"”]

your cat convertor is clogged

[/quote]

Oh you mean his cadillac converter clogged from the NOCO tanks on the way to Nigeria Falls? :rx3: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sulfur smell, lmao!

On a serious note, my girls car started to smell really bad like sulfur and it ended up being her alternator blowing up, go figure. That is tomorrows project. Changing a alt on a shitbox Plymouth Neon with no jack or lift sucks

[quote=“ricers_r’_us”"]

i was driving back from nigeria falls and i started smelling rotten eggs…no it was not a fart but it was my car.

[/quote]

:rofl: This. LOL.

First off she’s not a duck

[quote=“TrueBlue,post:15,topic:36552"”]

[/quote]

:lol:

[quote=“ricers_r’_us”"]

i was driving back from nigeria falls and i started smelling rotten eggs…

[/quote]

It was all the muslims cooking lunch near the headwaters of the Niger river. Head south to the Christian part of Nigeria and it should smell more like bread and wine.

[quote=“TrueBlue,post:15,topic:36552"”]

[/quote]

:lol:

i have had this happen in my car also… and its usually around town… bad smell of rotten eggs… i dunno how my cat could be shot, its a 2006

I believe if you’re running rich, that’ll cause it to happen aswell

ok it either was niagara falls itself, or noco tanks.

that entire town smells like a sack of shit