smell

i have started to notice a almost like rotten egg smell in my car after i give her some gas(s13). has anyone els experenced this and maby know what it is?

I think thats the catalytic converter. It does that once in a while. But i havent had that smell for a while.

If its the stock cat on a S13 its most likly gone.

You could also be running terribly rich.

is it like a clutch smell? does it happen when you shift hard or launch?

Clutch doesnt really smell like eggs IMO more like your brakes after being on the track for 20min.

ya im thinking that it is the cluch,. i have also been thinking that i am running rich, dam i dont want to have to spend$$ on a cat, what am a looking at to replace

and another quesrtion, It feels like i have lost a little pep in the car, could that also be a factor???

Rev match, and work on you clutch skills.

If its not the clutch, likely you are running rich and fuel is burning inside your cat.

For the cat the best thing to do is go stand behind your car and literally smell the exhaust. Get someone to rev and see if the smell is coming out the pipe.

If you think it’s the clutch do you notice it slipping?
I.e. if you take 1st gear high into the revs than shift into 2nd do you notice your revs stay up and then fall down as you’re accelerating (like the clutch is slipping instead of gripping)

naw i am almost sure that it is not the clutch,
hjahash i have had the luck of smelling a nice burnt cluch ajnd i knwo that it is not it, it is probbley the car combined with me rinning a little rich, i should probbley get my cat and also my o2 sensor looked at, i have a feeling taht is also helping the rich running

Check your ECU coded might be a faulty sensor.