Funniest Thing Ever

I was in west edmonton mall today in the phase 3 food court and i saw the funnist thing ever. anyone who has been to that food court knows that there is a golden guy eating a hamburger anyways…there was a girl there who thought it would be funny to climb inside this guy and pretend to have sex with him. little did she know that she would get stuck. ahahahahah she got stuck inside the guy and people had to call the fire department to come and get her out lol man i wish i had my cam with me…lol did seeing this make my day. thought i would share it with you guys.

WHORE!!! Goes to show you that chicks will fuck anything…even if it costs them their dignity!! Should have taken a pic

Holy fuck, thats the funniest thing I’ve ever heard. Hahahahhahahahha. Good one. lol. :E

ya like i said i wish i had a cam it was to funny im mean seriously how can someone sink so low as to have to resort to having sex with statues :loser:

Yeah, and the worst part is I bet the guy she was trying to screw wasn’t that interested, was he? I bet he just sat there and kept eating his hamburger, eh? :smiley:

Dude, while you were standing around laughing at her…you should have stolen her purse. :wink: Too bad you couldn’t get the security camera footage from the mall cops…that would be hilarious to watch. :slight_smile:

Thats probably why the security didnt come out to busy laughing their asses off at the footage lol ahahahahah

LMAO!!! that is awesome :ROFL