FUNY

That is all…

Awesome ha

Most here won’t understand it…

^which is sad because I have a vagina and I understood it…

lol is the lack of sleep getting to you?

It very well may be yes, I’ve been up since 10am yesterday and will likely be up right through into 3-4am tomorrow morning finishing up these molds. The shit I get myself into :ahh

But yeah, posted this up on NYFA and have a bootload of response. Nothing better than taking shit that NY deems illegal and making a simple statement out of it. One member there suggested I bring this to the rally on the 28th.

then another member suggested I should attached this to a lower and bring it in to the NYSP to register as an assault weapon. If I had a lower I think I’d do that just to see the look on the cops face when I put it on the table :rofl

Saw the post on NYFA, had some laughs.

i thought it was funny without a n…then i said wait a min F u NY sounds better

cuomo f’s ny

also just picked up a 7615 remignton. all because of homo

nice tigs! LOOOL

I like how you take pride in your work, even when your goofing off!

Lol, I didn’t TIG that son. Pulse MIG. Wasn’t gonna waste time clamping shit so I could TIG the damn thing :lol

cant see that well in the pics. the welds look golden and clean, i assumed post flowed a few seconds so thats why i thought tig.

:slight_smile:

pulse mig does that, it in the arc it creats it’s like inverter technology in a mig welder. only used it because that’s what I had setup when I decided to do this :slight_smile: and it’s golden color because I had stainless 316L wire in the machine

sicknasty i gotta lookinto one of those machines. :slight_smile:

WELD BROS ITT

I got nothing

GET SUM