FYI: $150 off installation of New Weber Gas Grills (BBQ) - update

Since its that time of year… (see rubicants thread)

Ed Young’s True Value Hardware (5641 Main st, villiamsville) is working with Nat Fuel to offer upto a $150 discount to customer who buys a new Weber Grill and have Ed Young’s plumbers install it (running / burying the nat gas pipe & lines) for them.

INSTALLATION UPTO $150 IS FREE.

This is during the month of May, 2008 - began yesterday.

What this means for you is that if you buy a new Weber griil (from $200 and up) from there, their licensed plumbers will come to your house and run / install a natural gas line out to where you want the grill.

If they have to run a line from one end of your house to the other, and dig a trench, and cost of the pipe / supplies is $600, You’ll pay $450.
If they are running 10 feet of line from your basement to your deck, and it normally would cost $150 or less, it’ll be free.

ALL Weber NG grills come with their own felx hose (included in purchase), so you are paying for the cost of install (black pipe, connections, labor, etc) over $150.

They carry a bunch of grills (Weber, Ducane, and some other) - but I’m pretty sure this is only in cooperation with Weber models.

http://www.edyoungs.com/edyoungs/storeservices_weber.php

Its not highly advertised (:roll: ), but feel free to call em and ask, or stop in. 716.632.3150 - they don’t make commision on sales.

They did this last year, which is when I bought a grill. They are rolling it out again this year. I do not know all of the details, nor do I make any money from this - just saying.

gtfo… no crap … good deal there

yarrr. i tried finding it on their site, but nada. I guess they got killed with this last year, so they aren’t advertising it much…

no too bright IMO. but w/e.

what if i already have the line on my deck ??

just pay for the flex line from there to the grill and have them install it ??

dunno, will ask.

Our’s doesn’t use a flex line, it’s more of a quick disconnect hose sort of like an air line. I love our weber natural gas grill.

Yea, i think all of the new ones are required to use the quick disco.

Pretty cool. I should dig up the line running to the old grill in my yard that I never use and re-route it to my deck.

Updated with details.

Nat Fuel will subsidize the install of your new grill, upto $150.

The QUICK DISCONNECT hose is included with the grill as part of the purchase price, a nice thing that webber does.