FYI: Zipties are on sale at CT: STOCK UP!

Holy crap, I work 2 minutes away from the Mississauga one. Awesome!!!

dude, i lost all your Stance stuff like the second after i read that post… iono what happened…lol

Bwaahahaahhahah!!1 =)

Princess Auto is HUGE and everywhere…howd you not hear of it?

I just recently managed to get out of my cave.

dude who wants white zipties

welcome, to “the unique world of Princess Auto”

The DIY tool supply superstore

i hate princess auto… it feels like a flea market but + tax.

seriously… its like some 65 year old eastern european pack-rat decided to buy out all the dead stock at defunct hardware and electronics stores from the 80’s combined with the lowest of the low-end mastercraft rejects and started a department store.

last time i went in there they had Fido 5190 leather cell-phone sleeves and coloured face plates… WHAT THE FUCK!!@!.. and they wanted like $8 for the shit… and they had entire aisles of this stuff…

pure 100% dead stock, not even fit for burning because of the plastic content.

seriously that says to me that whomever is in their procurement department or their VP of merchandising is a complete and total retard.

Either that or they are jsut trying to fill space as they wait for actual sellable products to become available.

you would be better off putting yellow tape up and closing off the aisle and put a empty mop and bucket there so no one asks questions. it costs less to do that and it’s far less embarassing.

i bought a jack there and it broke in less than 15 minutes… i didnt even get one solid lift out of it.

and there is no PA in Niagara, closest on is Hamilton, which is where i went

powerfist jackstands for 5 bucks a pair are the win.

ya

when you own a shop and live 2 seconds away from princess auto and get thousdands of dollars worth of tools and supplies for like 500$ you’ll quickly change your mind

agreed plus white zip ties sucks large nads, its all about the black ties. or pink who knows.

i hope to god i m never in that position actually.

but dont get me wrong, i understant why people go there, but i still got mad beef yo girlfriend

you just have to know how to use princess auto, they’re great for objects, but not good for things that do things. i’ll explain

you can’t fuck up a wrench, its an object that doesn’t do anything on its own, PA wrenches and sockets are fine and don’t break

a ratchet has things inside it that do stuff, they break.

a jack stand sits there and holds things, they work fine

a jack does stuff and has hydraulic parts, they break.

hope i made myself clear, haha.

i’ve had huge success with the stuff i’ve bought from princess because i just buy objects. my things that do stuff are mastercraft with a lifetime warranty :slight_smile:

this is probably the most retarded sounding, least technical post i’ve ever made.

http://jammin.jshost.ca/mark/The%20Swap/Owned4.jpg

http://jammin.jshost.ca/mark/The%20Swap/owned.jpg

Made in China?

I buy mastercraft, it helps having a crappy tire so close, and really if you take advantage of the constant sales you can buy quality tools for the price of Princess Auto ones.

kinda like taiwaneise performance parts

I thought the same thing with my Bing’s Exhaust and it still broke.
It never pays to ‘save money’ by buying cheap crap.

In the end I replaced the Bing’s with an RSR GT-II, if I had taken the money I threw away buying a shitty knock-off exhaust from bing and added it to the money I had to spend on the RSR I could be rocking a sweet titanium exhaust right now with double plus baller points :frowning:

princess is lifetiem waranty too lol when i brake shit i take it back, but in general they are better for supplies than tools, though they often have actual good grade tools along with thier crap, i had no issues with the sockets… but they wrenches are bs, good wrenches like snap ons are a smart buy much nicer to work with but ever so expensive when you consider you get sets for $9 at PA or CT so until i feel rich i’ll keep breakign crappy ones and gettign new sets for free

when it comes to car parts i don’t belive in cheaping out other than that i get stuff used but that’s because of the buisiness i’m in