g2 caliper paint local?

i need to find a kit for black g2 caliper kit local to do my wifes calipers black (rusty right now, look like shit)

I know Pepboys had them at one point. I bought a kit at the one by the McKinley Mall a few years back.

It was a couple years back… but Jan Cen had some there, call them. I would check with K&S too or possibly Kustom Works or SCAP.

Why not just use high-temp engine enamel? Its the same shit just not overpriced.

X2

Mark/Justin, the G2 stuff is a kit that is not just paint. Plus it is a brush on appllication. It is easier to work with than spraying in some cases. The kit comes with cleaning solution and prep materials, brushes, etc…it really is a nice package.

You are right to an extent. High temp paint works fine too but the brake kits are typically solvent resistant so you can clean them easily.

G2 is nicer, I don’t think any local places carry it, I’ve been keeping an eye out for it for a while, but am too lazy to order it on-line.

X…

2 part epoxy like G2 > rattlecan.

G2 is by far the best caliper paint out there…

its a catalyized epoxy paint… it dries even and glossy and stands up to any chemicals/salt after its applied…

I used to put it on my rotor hats to keep them from rusting, and they still looked brand new after 2 years…

Just want to black out the wifeys calipers, the previous owner painted them red and it looks like shit, i also had to grind away some of the caliper to clear the wheels after i put in new pads

So would it be a waste to use this stuff and then use rattle can clear to spray over a sticker?

id stick with the engine color/spray, except tht youd have to remove the calipers to make em look nice

why not just wait till summer? or like may

and btw, who the fuck keeps voting all these random threads shitty, its getting annoying

Its for my summer car and just picked up a brake kit for it so they are off anyways

TOO LAZY TO ORDER ON-LINE lol, you dont even have to leave your house

how much u wanna spend and how good u want em?

this is way old, i just bought on ebay and painted em

good idea on the rotor hats, I may try that.

I want to get a little bit of other colors and color in the ///m logo on my brakes