G35 vs. Sentra

Love it, people never seem to realize that power does not win on the x-cross course

I heart G35’s

what i think, is that the G35 is a much more pimp car than the sentra. am i right or am i right

you sir, are totally right.

:word: I second that notion, and wont bother to look at the vids because I dont care if the nissan is a better autocrosser http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/87FOXGT/thankya.gif

That’s a whole lot of unusable G35 power on that course

I dont care if the G35 get beat by a shopping cart…they are bad ass and love them

The G35 lost because the driver sucks :bloated:

You can see right at the second or third cone he fucked up, and that in turned fucked up his entire run on the way down. Not to mention it seems to be a tight course.

But :tup: to the Sentra for beating the better car.

Despite all the comments completely missing the point, that was amusing to watch.

Driver > car.

Ugh I hate this yay these threads where people try justify some POS car because of autocross…

This thread should be

Some driver vs Another driver…

I love how everybody is sticking up for the G35.

It’s obviously all driver when a a SM car is getting beat by a STS car, at best. But, then again, everyone making comments wouldn’t be able to tell those abreviations from their assholes, actually their assholes from their steering wheels. Sitck to the straight line boys.

maybe ppl are sticking up for the g35 because its a nice car. or maybe its because u act like an asshole in every thread u post in.

sentra driver>g35 driver

g35>sentra

BINGO! This is exactly what I was thinking but did not post at first.

fairgentleman Z: You always seem to act like a asshat with dumb comments.
That makes people lose respect for you and interest in what
you have going on. If you were decent towards others I
would have said “Nice driving. Respect” from the start.

nicely said…

no one cares if that driver can turn a gay sentra better

Jesus Christ. He posted a video displaying a nice piece of driving, and you guys are hating on the car the dude has.

It isn’t about the cars in the vid.

thank you captain obvious

I didn’t make a single asshole remark until people had their say, I only made a cross post with no comments attached.

i.e. read post #1, all I said was…

Oh fucking no. :cry: People on an internet car forum don’t have respect for me. Guess I’m stuck making friends with real people, and actually accomplishing my automotive golas instead of selling them 1/4 finished after 3 years of work.

okay, that’s definitely not a ProSolo. :shrug:

lol, in on page 1