Gangster 2 tone S13 Silvia *ROLLING CHASSIS*

Not selling as a shell anymore.

Would it be possible to see better pics of the 1/4 panel damage

Calling it damage is a bit over the top, imo.

Yeah sure. Its nothing more than something youd get from a kid kitting your car with a bike, or touching the garage door.

---------- Post added at 08:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 AM ----------

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/299157_2165435109525_1656060049_2235611_4184998_n.jpg

Thanks for the “intrest”

Hey sharp_corners FUCK OFF!! Seriously! I have been looking at all these post and it seems you have your nose in every one elses sales. Stop bustin peoples balls. You are selling three cars right now because you’re moving to BC so explain to me why you are looking at other peoples for sale threads. You aren’t out to make sure no one gets screwed you are out to make others look bad and make your sales look better. Concern yourself with your for sale threads and let others sell their cars and let buyers beware or find their dream car. Part of the experience is learning, whether good or bad. You can’t always win or get the best thing goin but assholes like you ruin things for everyone else. I have looked at a lot of for sale threads and your dumb ass seems to be in a lot of them bashing for this and that like the colour being off on someones bumper but down play the damage to your quater. I had a 91 S13 MINT which I’m sure you would have picked something apart about but the kid I sold it to LOVES it and says he’ll keep it for life so their are fairy tale endings and now I am looking for another S chassis and love your 2 tone S13 but would never buy it even though its a great deal and a great car just because you are a royal dick. Get a life and stop living on forums. These are for people who need or want something not for people to critique and tear down. Be positive or be gone! Gotta wonder that this is my first post and this is what I have to say!!

It’s still damage.

It’s still damage.

It does. SilviaSmitty, I wonder who you are. Why dont you make a effort in helping others on here, instead of making a bullshit troll account.

Maybe cause you have another account and reading all the mans posts like a stalker? and you made another account just to call him out?

LOL
GLWS