Gangster aero for you hatch lovers

A lot of early 90s Coupes pretty much kick ass tbh.

is there a place in canada that sells this kit ?

farmer

i love full stock hatches with just coilovers… the problem is that hatch owners are too numerous and too douchey…lol

all SON admin own coupes… we’re the better breed that’s all… sorry for your loss…lol

OMG! That S13 Silvia IS hot! Never lusted for a S13 Silvia till now.

coups suck, welcome to no trunk room and …yea im not gunna lie coups are gangster, but i love my hatch.
the only way i will drive a coupe is if i buy a silvia.

yeah, i’ve seen these cars in real life… its just a japanese esso they all look like that.

Ah… SON admins own coupes… no wonder they’re such bitches.

:smiley:

i just picked up a coupe its gangster so much better than a hatch :slight_smile: lol

what’s p.mall? hatches look like a sports car aka 300zx junior, coupes look like some 2dr accord prelude.

pacific mall on steels and kennady in scarborough.
or york or w/e same shit.

you can get all your quality knock off parts/led lights/phones/movies and food.
but if your not asian throw good costing knock off out the window, you will get the non asian price…and that is x4

Kinda off topic, but you know if they sell squash air freshener in pmall? I could check next time I go there, but I’m not sure when that will be and I don’t want to just go there for no reason, since it is pretty far.

i believe they do in the one auto store rite as you walk in the main entrance down the middle isle on the left like 4 booths in.
the one that custom makes stickers. im about 97% sure.