WTB: S13(180SX) parts incl. bodykit

Hi there, I’m looking for a number of parts and was wondering if anybody might have any of these I’d be interested in buying at a reasonable price.

S13 - 240SX
-1993 headliner (does not need maplights, but does req. domelight)
-1990 hatch linings
-1991-93 VLSD
-dash bezel
-console trim (around ashtray)
-cigarette lighter assembly
-1991-93 DOHC power steering assembly

S13 - 180SX
-rear quarter windows (180SX badged)
-kouki taillights
-folding mirrors
-heater hose set for SR20DET (3-pieces)

Z32 - 300ZX
-rear calipers

AFTERMARKET
-a “good” HID kit

**bodykit —> I was looking at something from Origin “Stylish”, or AAS “Bloodline”, or Raceon “M-Sport”.

I had a scuffle with a patch of ice, and my front end slowly got smushed up at a slow steady speed as my poor car skated 10m towards a dumpster. Now I have a valid reason to actually bodykit out the car.

Anyways, any help or offers are welcome and appreciated. Many thanks :slight_smile:

ADDED:
S13 - 240SX/180SX
Tein, Cusco or HKS coilover set

i have a Origin “Stylish” full legit body kit. but its going to cost you a whole lost to shipped it to you!

i think quite a few of your parts can be had from HeatW. but im not sure. and damn, your gunna have one JDM ass car. :slight_smile:

wont let me edit but bing has the sr hoses i believe, and silicone.

Heh, it’s already most of the way there; all 240SX traces replaced with OEM 180SX pieces (ie garnishes, sidemarkers etc). Still lots of work.
And now cuz of shit unbalanced tires + SR20DET + no power steering + no ABS = bad skating trip into the corner of a dumpster. not serious damage but need a new bumper, quarter panel buckled and headlight may be damaged.

Yeah I’m looking for a cheaper alternative to buying the 3 hoses from Napa (I have the right parts codes too) for about $80 altogether after tax.

hey man, i thought you didnt have any money… lol now you still gonna push on.

Good to see your back into improving the car. I am always there if yea need help. As for parts you need i have a vlsd that im looking to get $60 for and probly a few other parts.

ps. i still got that heater core in the truck for the last 4 weeks. you still want it or should i bust it outta the car?

i have the power folding mirrors

i have these tails:

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=41006

lip, skirts and valances here:

http://www.bings.ca/index.php?page=subsection&parent=2&child=8

as for the hoses, i only have the rad hoses, not the heater hoses.

bing

http://enjukuracing.com/-c-24_56.html
heater hoses

Hey thanks a lot guys!
sil8t, awesome link for the hoses - definitely getting them from there (beats $80+ @ Napa or ebay)
Though the DOHC power steering is a bit through the roof :stuck_out_tongue:

Scratch that…$40.08 to just ship to me!!! That’s f**king ridiculous.:bsflag:

i got fibreglass 180sx sideskirts you can have them for 100$

BUMP

i am interested whould i pick them up ?
where ?

BUMPer

I have the Dash, counsel, vlsd with 2 piece shaft, and the power steering. let me know

i have silvia fiberglass sideskirts and a vertex front 140 for sides and 180 for front firm…I had these in the f.s section for a while just search my posts for pics.

Silvia side skirts are a lot less aggressive then 180sx side skirts. I am not sure if you type-o or not.

Actually, silvia side skirts and 180 side skirts are the exact same. I think you’re mixing it up with the USDM oem ones that run flat on the bottom from front to back. both silvia and 180s flare out at the ends.