-kouki taillights
-folding mirrors

Z32 - 300ZX
-rear calipers
-N62 MAF

Q45
-90mm throttle body

AFTERMARKET
-a “good” HID kit (must be bipolar hi/low)

PS: Items in bold are of greater priority

Please feel free to PM or email me (sempre5@hotmail.com). I’m in great need of these parts and appreciate any offer (though I may not be reluctant to accept 100% of the time). I’m not a low-baller but I am seeking a deal if available. The expense of parts range from nill (ie: headlamp bracket…) to greater (ie: kouki/180SX anything :P)

I really want the car out and goin ASAP so today is the first of many to work with; I can’t dilly dally any further

PPS: Mad respects to SpHiNxXx, jacktherabbit, and Dj-Infinit for their recent/continuing help.

I’ve got the stock tails and 180sx center piece off of my 180. Interested in those or strictly type X tail lights?

ive got the cluster trim but the buttons are missing off it. send me a pm if ur interested

Strictly the kouki/type-x. My car, ATM, has the 180SX OEM center piece.

I don’t know if anybody can confirm this but on a 1993 headliner, the dingy domelight…I have a domelight from a S14 and heard these can go in placement of the S13 domelight. I haven’t measured or took a look yet.

TRUE or FALSE?

Car is currently getting timing and coilovers installed.

Also to confirm:

Will a 1993 headliner fit in a 1990? (I really don’t see why not)

BUMP

Answers?

q45 throttle body pm adam’s13

if he still has it

you can also get a q45 maf from him

Thanks for the link, I’ll give him a shout.

Yeah, I really had my hopes on a N62 MAF rather than the P60.

I have the vlsd, pm me

Oh scunt you want a 240 diff or a 180 diff?

i 1993 will fit into a 1990 just make sure its a hatch/coupe you get ti from and alot of 1990 don`t have sun roof and the newer ones do

LOL, well a 180 would be key cuz the SR motor and tranny. a 240 would work just as good tho, as would a q45.

Gotcha, yeah my 1990 has the sunroof. I got a 1994 S14 domelight and thinking if that will fit too. (hate the dingy crappy domelight in the S13s). If too much mod is involved then I’ll scrap the idea.

A LITTLE OFF TOPIC: I just found out today from my mech what I had thought was a timing or fuel ratio problem ended up being an ECU problem. Nothing serious and the car still runs good (fuel gauge is always inaccurate tho), but he was telling me the ECU is mismatched for my SR. Now from who sold me the car and did the swap, I dunno what the hell he used, but where could I get a clean SR ECU or have mine looked at?

BUMP

Added(needed):
-180SX rear axles (for differential) really need this one, or a ‘good’ 240SX diff
-power steering pump and lines (resevoir not needed)
-SR20DET (standard) ECU

I know the 180SX parts are gonna be hard to get, but I just don’t know enough, or any people for that matter, who have 180SX to part out (those rear quarter windows would also be great to obtain) :stuck_out_tongue:

BUMP

BUMP

NEED A N62 MAF, and SR20DET ecu ASAP!!!

BUMP

NEED A N62 MAF, and SR20DET ecu ASAP!!!

PS: Does anybody know how to properly install the digital climate control for a '97 kouki 180SX?

BUMP

NEED A N62 MAF, AC unit and compressor and SR20DET ecu ASAP!!!