Garage clean out! Make offers!! Will ship

Ok I have a ton of stuff I want out of my garage. I need some space back!!

Contact information
Text me 716-698-88two3

I have a set of what looks to be Mac headers for a 98-02 F-body camaro trans am firebird LS1. I just sand blasted them and all the emissions are welded shut. SOLD

I have a set a Grey Trans Am seats in very nice shape. I was going to keep these around if I purchased a car with bad seats but I now would like to clear up room in my garage. SOLD

Grey Trans Am Headrests Perfect.
Sold

Grey Trans Am Seat Plastics
$10

Driver Power Seat Rail, passenger manual.
$10

http://i767.photobucket.com/albums/xx317/ultradriver1000/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_5974.jpg

Inside wiring harness
Pay shipping

2007-up gm truck mirror
Power, heated, turn signal
$30

Corvette 3.42 diff
Gears and pinion bearings just installed at Z’s.
They said the gears might wine and to use Royal Purple gear fluid.
Never used!
Comes with spare pinion, 3.15 gm gears and 3.42 gm gears.
SOLD

LT1 radiator
$30

LT1 ac condenser
$20

I have an oldie but goodie here. K&S trim all edger. Has a good side shaft brigs and station 2hp engine. This engine was made in the USA!! Engine could be used in go cart or mini bike if need be.
$50

I have a like new craftsman electric weedwacker. This is the type you plus in. Works great I’ve owned it for about 3 months. I paid about $60 for it new.
$25

Stop Sign? $20 shipped? :slight_smile:

Damn beat me to it.

Mountain Bike for sale?

Not to thread jack, but if you guys are looking for signs, I have a hefty supply from Cheektowaga Highway department at work…

Man, I would take that weedeater in a second if you were local. I couldn’t imagine shipping that…

I’ll look if it can be taken apart a little to ship. If so I’ll let it go cheap I just want it gone.

Nothing else is for sale lol. I’m keeping my treks and signs haha.

Where are you located? If your not more than 2hrs from buffalo I might be interested in the seats. But I wouldn’t be able to get them until i get back from Iraq at the end of the month.

He’s in Houston, just look under his username.

He posted a “716” phone number so I wasn’t sure.

Ahh I see.

Ship it to me through work! Just got done talking to ya buddy, let me know if you are sending anything my way on one of the trucks.

Updated still have a few little things sitting in the garage. I am in Houston but I can ship almost anything to the Buffalo area.