Garage Co-op Placement

Hey guys does anyone have or know of a garage in the GTA area that is willing to take me in for a high school co-op placement?

just ask around i say goto a friends shop because he wont call school if you dont come, and maybe you might even get paid. i did highschool co-op lol i didnt go for like 2 months straight, teacher came buy my friends like o hes coming late today he called me but dont tell the teacher its your friend. just tell them you found a place.

but if you wana learn something i say go around to places you would want to work at, call some garages up and go and check them out work there only if you like whats going on or if the people seem like theyll actually teach you something because you dont want to get screwed cleaning up at the placement.

Anyone know of any garages?
please…

SG motha…

huh is that a shop or a joke?
contact info would be good if it’s a shop

Ko-san, this is a real shop and it isnt a joke. These guys are well known in the community by their excellent work. The shop is owned by Sasha. His shop’s website is SG-Motorsport.com

damn ur in richmond hill… i donno if u would be interested… but im in co-op at East-Court Ford Lincoln and i think 2 co-op people are leavin so you can prolly get in… but do it fast… youd prolly get in most likely… ive been workin since october… if it aint to far come by here, im pretty sure they’d let you

I did my co-op in automechanics in a place in Mississauga in the Eglinton and Dixie rd. area. This was 12 or 13 years ago but I know they are still there. It’s called Auto unique the owners names are John and Sergio they are really nice guys you might want to look them up if that’s not too far for you.

ok thanks for the input guys
im looking into some of the shops that are nearby

ok guys my co-op teacher turned down a few of the garages that I submitted
does anyone know of some good garages in the richmond hill/ markham/ thornhill/ north york region?
or if you know any more in the gta post em up =D
thanks for the help its really appreciate it

uhh is everyone on son in highschool??

go to a dealership.

lol ya im pretty sure like half of son is high school

If you go to richmond hill high. good fucking luck getting your teacher to find you a place, just go to a dealers.

your coop teacher is a fag! why would he/she do that? You’re going to be the one working there not the friggin teacher.

what a loser.