Garrett GT3076R BB, Gauges, Intercooler ETC...

nope it wasnt anyone I knew. Just a punk ass kid Anthony Burschi hanging out with some punk ass youths felt like breaking into my car and taking joy rides in enduro cars on the lot, then brag about it on facebook like morons. We caught them rather easily. That was 2 years ago.

i would take the turbo but like i said at 200 $ ur looking at 500$ ish to get it rebuilt

I bid $250.

fine fine $150

CHRA core exchange. Looking at something around $600 IIRc, ask Jim(yetti) as he just did it via D&W for a 35R

After digging into this today, it turns out the kid justin bought them from posted a craigslist ad for someone that asked him to help sell a car, and the parts were in it. I spoke to the kid with the ad, and he told me about the guy with the car and parts. Actually the kid from the CL ad was very very nice too, respectfull, trustworthy and said he would talk to PD if I needed him to to help me out. So thats all good.

Turns out some dude in schenectady asked him to place the ad, and got the parts from his neighbor! I called him and he started flipping out saying I dont know anything… I started explaining EVERY part (becasue I made some of them myself) and he realized I knew exactly what was going on. He then said he “found them” in a box behind a dumpster at his body shop way back when. Which I actually remember Burschi saying he did and they went “missing” when prior to us busted him. So maybe they actually did find them, or they worked together. who knows. He said he knew they were probably stolen and stashed them, then decided to sell them now. After this guy chilled the fuck out and understood I wasnt trying to say he took them, infact I know who did and he already went to jail, he explained it all and said he knew it was dumb and probably that they were hot parts, thats why he stashed them. Whatever I said, i dont care I was just hoping to track down Burschi and get him to start paying me my damn restitution, i dont care about the parts. Then we actually talked a bit, he said he had 2 dirtbikes stolen himself and that selling these parts he thought was like redemption from some other thief that took them because of his bikes being taken too. I said so did my wife at my house, and these car parts. He sincerly sounded sorry about it and even said he fucked up.

All in all, I cant believe 2 years went by and all my shit changed that many hands! its nutty!

The turbo is 100% functional too, infact all that shit hasnt been used since it was taken from me on my car. I still spun that bitch up to 28psi no problem! lol Whoever buys it, can I autograph the compressor housing?!!? LOL

That a pillar was mine can i have it back…

/\ hahahah actually it was your right! LOOOL We riced it out pretty good didnt we.

There is SO much win when you catch a thief (not referring to OP). People are such scumbags and expect to never get caught. I hope you find the asshole the owes you all that money.

anyway, GLWS!!

Just go to his job and confront him. Pretty sure that tool works at Lawn Dawg in colonie or Albany or some shit