Garrett GT3076R BB, Gauges, Intercooler ETC...

(518)396-7924 Call/Text Justin

-Garrett T3 GT3076R Dual Ball Bearing Turbo V-Band outlet. Turbo is in great condition and has no side to side play and factory in and out play. (Has only 8-9k on it) The fin’s have a few scratches on them.

Asking $750

-90-99 4G63T Turbo Oil Feed line from head With .030" Restrictor for BB Turbos. GC

Asking $80

-Air to Water Intercooler 1000HP 3" Outlets Core is 12 1/2" x 11"(Not sure of brand but came off a 884HP car) In great condition, comes with Coolant fittings that you see in picture. Also will include two 3" Couplers

Asking $250

-3"-2.5" Test Pipe Work on 90-99 Eclipse’s(Was re welded but does not leak)

Asking $40]

3"

2.5"

-2G Eclipse Poly Lower Engine Mount Inserts (GC)

Asking $10

• 3"-2.5" 90Degree elbow

Asking $20

-4"-3" Reducer Coupler

Asking $20

-3"- 2.5" Reducer Coupler-

Asking $15

-3" Upper Intercooler pipe -Flagged For a Tial BOV and is tapped for sensor
Asking $100

-2.5"-2" Intercooler pipe (Needs to be RePainted)

Asking $35

-INNOVATE Air/Fuel Gauge (Gauge Only)

Asking $50

• Cobalt Oil Temperature Digital Gauge 2-5/8" Electrical Full Sweep (Missing Probe Cost $16 from Jegs.com) GC

Asking $65

-Cobalt Boost Digital Gauge 2-5/8" Electrical Full Sweep (Needs Map Sensor around $40 new)

Asking $70

-SUNPRO Boost Gauge 2-5/8" (Needs Light bulb and wire)

Asking $10

-Custom Gauge Pod Holder 2-5/8"

Asking $35

GAUGES NOT INCLUDED

-Custom Gauge Pillar Pod 2-5/8"

Asking $50

-2G Eclipse Shifter Cables in Great Condition (Off a 99"GSX. Works with Both AWD and FWD)

Asking $75

What happened to the turbo?

It ate something :lol

I’m sitting here thinking the sameeee thing.:dunno

happens when you dont run a filter for the most part. sand,dirt,rocks things like that eat the wheel right there.

unless he used a file i would think thats the reason

What color is the Innovate DB guage? It looks like maybe it’s blue but I can’t tell.

Also, do you have the rest of the intercooler kit for sale? Ie the pump, heat exchanger, reservoir, etc?

I’m not trying to kill this FS thread, but doesn’t that mean the turbo will need to be rebuilt (new turbine and whatnot?)

Yep 100% that’s what that means I have 200$ for you if u will take it

“a few scratches”

Those fins look like they got into a fight with a grinder.

GLWS but you may want to lower the price of the turbz.

Where did you get all that stuff?

justin is the dsm god, his dsm tuners account has more feedbacks then my ebay account lol.

What car did the turbo come off of?

200.00 plus ship for turbo

That charge piping and intercooler will work in a dsm? How does it lay out in the engine bay? :dunno I am interested now. :popcorn

http://shift518.com/showpost.php?p=646226&postcount=182

all the explanation is in there. Nick to answer your question the gauge is blue, the controller is somewhere in my parts stash at the shop. And the rest of the WAIC stuff is on the loft at the shop! Lol

I talked to Justin. He had no idea they were stolen. He got them from a craigslist ad (which I am digging into now) from a shady ass kid at Lia Toyota. I know justins brother and I know they both are stand up people, 100% confidant Justin didn’t know these things were mine. He paid for them and has every right to sell them or use them how he sees fit. I could tell in his voice he was genuinely upset that they were stolen from me and he didn’t know. Good people like he and I stick together.

GLWS Justin, and call me when ya get back from vaca and want to pick up the oil temp and pressure sending units that the dumb fucking thieves left in my car! lol

Thanks again for clearing that up for me Mike. If you need anything let me know man.

Justin

Edited per mikes request

/\ Thanks!

a 1999 wood chipper

wow. thats obviously someone you know. they wrote thanks on the hood. that would get my blood boiling

if you find out the theif post it here. as the economy drops more and more people will step down to that level so you will have to watch your shit more and more