Gasser Gang at Empire 7/21 (TONS OF PICS!!)

[quote=“joelster”"]

Moe WHEEEEEEELIEEEEEEEE

[/quote]

I have a few hundred more!

<3 moe’s car… hes my neighbor, not bad for a small block ford lol. I would love to see what it would run with big tires and wheelie bars =)

Nice! :tup:

That old Plymouth is pretty neat,looks like it might have some racing history and not just something a guy threw together recently.

He has an identical one in gloss black that has a tow bar on it to get it to the track. Both are drop-dead gorgeous cars.

Here’s some more pics:

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

That black nova in the first batch is sweeeeet.

Awesome pics! Moe doesn’t need no sissy stick or big tires on that car, it plain works!

Lots of nice cars :tup:

drag racing is so boring, I race cones, real driving faggot

i love phils henry j. hes had some bad luck with that car. last year blew the motor, this year hit the wall. :frowning:

depressed that i had no idea about this. ill be at sunday niagara, itll be interesting to see the turnout as i understand the gasser gang doesnt support the event anymore?

Some people like straight lines. Others like left turns, right turns and curves. Dirt or asphalt, drag or circuit. You are still burning rubber, racing. Everyone has the same destination in sight. The finish line.

Racing is Racing. those cars are sweet

That A/FX Plymouth be showin’ some local love…the current dealership I work in is the old Medina Chrysler/Plymouth building (which also used to be a carpet warehouse), and I’m familiar with S&S Auto. Nice shots!

Great pictures as always Joel.

By far the coolest car in the bunch… The FX in A/FX stands for “Factory Experimental”. The rear axle was moved forward 15", the front by 10, putting 55% of the car’s weight on the back tires. The body was acid-dipped to make it thinner and lighter. Look at the difference:

http://www.allcollectorcars.com/galleria_images/62945/62945_main_f.jpg

There were only 6 Dodges and 6 Plymouths built in this fashion - what’s the story behind this car? Conversion?