Gauging Interest: 1994 Acura Integra

Thinking about selling my donor car, its a 1994 Acura Integra LS, 105,000 miles, 4 door automatic, light hit in front and in quarter panel, good tan interior, runs good, rear disks, still has catalytic converter, car is complete, all stock, I was going to use the engine, seats, and brakes for a civic but I may go a different route. looking for $1200 or best offer, or trade. just checking if anyone may be interested. Thanks Kris

pics

pics, intrested

I will take pics today.

Pics.

Bump.

Bump?

$1100 o.b.o.

Bump, still have this and it needs sold.

part me the tranny?

inspected?

It’s an automatic :finger:

yes, sucks the car is an automatic, Im not quite sure if you are asking if the car is inspected, but if you are, its expired, its been kept in the garage wrecked for about 2 yrs now. Make Offer.

Well, the engine is getting taken out of the car right now by a buddy of mine, if you need any parts let me know.

Price on tranny, core support (if it’s straight), and rear disks?

Tranny is automatic, Ill have to look at the core support and see if its any good, I dont think it is honestly, and Im not sure what the rear brakes are worth, they are in good shape and the ebrake works well, I will let you know.

Bump, need to sell. Make offer.

How much for the motor?

you have a pm

I dont know how much I want for the motor, Id rather sell this as a complete car, unless I can find enough people to buy all the parts, but I might consider a reasonable offer, PM me.

pm’d back.

I also have a 1993 civic hatch with a B16, nitrous kit, and other goodies, and a 1991 Acura integra LS special edition For Sale. PM me for details. Thanks.