gauging interest- 2000 Z28 partout

I’ve got Plaf’s old camaro that i will be swapping parts off of to go onto my TA. Once I am done, the car will still have lots of quality parts, and can be sold as a driver, or I can sell parts. I’ll start by saying that I will not part it out if the big stuff doesn’t got first, but if enough people are interested, I want to get the ball rolling. Here’s a partial list of things that would be available if I part it out.

128k mile LS1
LS1 intake, ported TB, injectors, rails
full wiring harness and computers
4l60e trans with stock converter
3.23 rear with aluminum cover and welded Spohn LCA relocation brackets- less than 20k on rebuild
Tokiko HP blues
Spohn LCAs
WS6 32mm front sway bar
Full exhaust- longtubes, y, catback
17" ZR1’s with like new 275’s all around- some rash and need to be refinished IMHO
black camaro interior, complete minus carpet
cloth seats
fiberglass ss style hood
good glass all around
headlights- need to be restored
taillights
alpine cd player- old, but it works
good brakes with calipers, lines, etc
or just buy the roller minus the engine/trans/exhaust

I’d honestly much rather sell the whole thing in one shot, but lets see how this goes…

I might be interested in the wheels…

the chassis also has spohn subframe connectors welded in.

spoon dont make parts for camaros bro hahahaha

just honda

He said Spohn…where does it say spoon? :facepalm

it was a typo

No, no it wasn’t Spohn is a performance company.

no not you

who is this guy ///??

Idk, but within 30 seconds of logging in, I’m already tired of his shit. Mods, feel free to remove his posts from this thread.

Oh, and BAN 1

Sent from my fecal collecting throne

LOL WTF

Aaron, what do you want for that horrible quality fiberglass hood? And the ZR1’s?

I just bought it to swap some parts anyway to be honest. The plan was to flip it as a driver all along. Hood and wheels would be in the $500 range (together) all said and done I’m guessing, but I would need some other major stuff to sell first unless you want to work some sort of trade for stock parts. Feel free to swing by if you want to look at anything. Just send me a pm for my address.

Sent from my fecal collecting throne

What u want for engine and trans harness and ecu

i have a deal pending for the whole car. if that falls through, i will let you know. thanks

What do you want for the motor?

If yota likes my deal ill finally have the car I was gonna buy before Richie screwed me . But she does need a lot of love lol . I mean a lot lol

let’s just put this out there for anyone wondering. i will let the whole car go for $3000 to a shift member. i’m taking a hit from what i paid for it at this price, but i’m also swapping out parts that i wanted off of it so i think it’s still a fair deal for all involved. in the end, you would be getting a complete, driving, lightly modded LS1, setup per post one in this thread, that should run mid-high 12.xx’s as it sits. throw in a $500 converter and a 100 shot and run mid-high 11’s. the carpet is rough, it needs new front wheel bearings, and i’m not sure what else, but it’s sitting at john’s shop right now and he has looked it over pretty good. it would be perfect for a weekend racer on a very small budget and if i wasnt moving before the end of the year, i would strip it down to 3000lbs or less, spray the shit out of it, and make it a dedicated track car