Gauging interest- KYB AGX

Dan there just isn’t enough interest. However best deal I found was 650 CDN +tax. But we could probably get them 650 taxes in with a little work.
For dealings outside canada, I mentioned that on somewhere above

Andrew

Well for $650 taxes in, I’m in.

Let me know, better sooner than later. ASAP

-deez

Pm x-nobody, and see what he can do for you. Its his body in waterloo that can get the 650+tax deal. Talk to him, maybe you can get 650 taxes in.

BTW, IQUABOB, if you do this shit in any of my threads again, some words will be exchanged.

Andrew.

Who’s X-nobody?

-deez

IIRC his name is Alex. Hes a good guy, I can get his number for you if you like. He has a buddy that owns a shop in Waterloo.

Let me know,

Andrew.

Pm me his number Please.

thanks

deez

werd All!

I’m not sure how much the distributor can move the price down… its substantially cut from the mrsp… I think it was around $800…
If you guys want a deal I need some commitments and down payments before I go bashing the dealer in the head for a cheaper price!

as it stands right now its $650 + TAX

I’d be interested in a full set for a 95’ S14

$650 taxes in …

let me know

hey, sorry to hijack your thread, but i have a set of brand new KYB’s, never installed sitting in my garage. they are s14 shocks. $650 takes em, first come first serve.

reason for selling - gonna get d2’s, storing my car for the winter.

also available - sprint lowering springs, HKS rear pillow mounts, set of 4 tokico blues struts (2 rear are leaking though, fronts are good). i have to take it out of my ride though, but if anyone is interested in this stuff, please lemme know.

Old thread anyway dude.
Hope you sell em, I know noone wanted mine :x

I`m down for coilovers for sure.

Id even do a shock/spring combo if it was dramatically cheaper than the coilovers. Id much prefer coilovers though…

GL with the search.

Pat

shock spring combo is good for REAL daily driving, will last longer than coilovers in most cases, and is smoother quiter.

coilovers outperform in ever other aspect, except daily driving (and i’m talking pot holes, -30 temp, ect.)

i had shock/pring combo, and they served me well for the hell i put them through every day 4 2 years.