Gauging interest- KYB AGX

Hey all,

I’m looking for a head count on who would be interested in purchasing KYB AGX’s in the very very near future. I plan on looking for them next week. So, if anyone is interested post here. If there is enough people, I wouldn’t mind saving myself some cash and helping some of you out too :slight_smile:

Also, if anyone knows any places with good prices on them, don’t hesitate to post please.

Yours,

Andrew.

what’s the price range for these?

DRE

Hey Andre,

$700 CDN is ussual price. I’m trying to find something in and around $600.

Andrew.

Ok, there is a company on ebay that sells them for $335 US or $440 CDN + shipping and honor manufact. warranty and will exchange and pay for shipping if shock is damaged upon arrival. They do do combined shipping I believe.

So, if there is interest I will ask about group buy. This is prob cheapest that will be found.

Andrew.

Are these just the struts? Pretty pricey for just struts…

??? :shock:

have you even ever looked up the pricing for this kinda stuff?
you obviously have no clue.

please, if you find it cheaper elsewhere BRAND NEW and inlcudes FULL WARRANTY do tell us.

yes these are just shocks. You will not find them cheaper anywhere in Toronto. Cheapest I found in toronto was 700 + tax.

Have you checked PDM?
660USD equivalent to 872.320 CAD for the struts and springs

And 642.014 CAD minus shipping for just the struts

If you can get for 600 or less CDN that would be awesome.

Oh never mind…your talking about something local in T.O right?

“Oops I did it again” :lol:

660 USD + shipping. You are looking at 1000 all said and done. Ask anyone that just bought shocks from PDM, it will cost 750 after you get them to your door.

The company I speak of is in the states.

Unless you plan on having your car out on a cold day :wink:

Andrew did I ask for your opinion. I don’t want D2’s, same goes with you Marcus. I didn’t ask for opinion. Unless you are interested in KYB’s don’t ruin my thread.

Thanks and have a good day…

Andrew

Interested!

How much?

S14 by the way

-deez

Got any prices yet?

Thats nice if you don’t want D2s but I am being informative and telling
people the truth.

Why buy a shock/spring combo when you can get coilovers for the same
price when coilovers far outperform any shock/spring combo out there?

Thanks for having someone delete my posts BTW.

I didn’t delete the posts but I have something to add.
I don’t know if the D2s are for everyone.
No doubt they are a great deal, but they are also brand new.
No one is quite sure how long they will last, and they are only rated to 5 degrees C.
KYB AGX have a long history of being a great product with no problems. So there is something to be said for them.

Then again … if I hadn’t been away at school and could have gotten in on that first group buy I would have. I’m very happy with the Gab Supers though. (Gab Super = JDM KYB AGX)

coilovers are known to be problematic during canadian winters. so if you dont have the luxury of storing your 10 year old car this winter… agx are an excellent alternative.

So are agx’s being ordered.
For $600 bucks I’m in.

Pm me,

COD right?

-deez

True and a good point, however, if i’m going to consider a new suspension, it has to handle the winter. Is there a coil-over set that will handle the canadian winter?

If they were 600 Canadian dollars all inclusive as in shipped bla bla bla I would want a set for my 95 S14.

So what’s the deal? Is there one at all?
Need info!
Ready to buy!

-deez