Gauging Intrest 7/20 or 7/27 NYIRP test and tune

I dont know if there has been a big run to NYIRP this year but there should be and soon.

We should orginize a little (or big) cruise from mighty to the race park for a good night of runs.

Anyone down and if so when would be good?

This would be a great opportunity for a nice meet especially seeing its on a friday.

if only i had somthing worth taking :frowning: lol

god fridays suck there, too many cars, not many runs

Me and a couple other cars are going on the 7/27 already…

Well can we make this an official thing, someone post up to go

I’ll go, be good to get some baselines before my pulley and exhaust…and oh yea tires.

I’m down if ya hook me up with a ride lol.

oh deff

anyone else down. . . 7/20 is looking good for me. Any STi or Evo guys want to make the trek

Sounds good 2 me, if no one is going to Lanc this Tuesday.

7/20 is tomorrow. Josh should be ready. If he goes then I’ll be there recording footage so. Meet at Mighty and cruise together?

I hope at least one more car goes!

im game, more cars please! whos in?!

i’d be down…what time does it start? cuz im leaving work in…3 minutes and counting lol…i def wanna run my car in the 1/4 considering lancaster sucks ass…let me know

not a bad night…i almost ran out of gas had to stop at 12 runs… :lol: got a new best of 12.47 and a new high trap of 115.84.

i get the new toy tommorrow… hopefully ill actually be able to make it out this year… finally… low 10’s high 9’s here i come ;)… howd u do MOBOOST?

jeeves dropped another half second from last weeks times, and he was already in the 11s :tup:

silly fbods… pat needs to run a 100 shot… stat

no sir i want 11’s n/a first…then the spray.

Ehhh, not so hot, the meth continues to not spray but we know what the problem is now. Overall, my 60’ were not too good but this was only my second time out to the track, and first time beating on the car all year.

If I make it up next friday, it is not crazy to say I may see optimistic 10’s depending on the temperature but that is optimistic

so what did u run tonight?