GB: D2 Coilovers

Same deal as first time, pillowball mounts, camber plates, the whole 9 yards

Final price is:
$1050 for 1-9
$1025 for 10-19
$1000 for 20+

I need a $500 deposit.

These are going for $1200+ now-a-days.

Please specify spring rate, and chassis.

you should also make it clear that these are not arriving until the end of august… that is correct is it not?

i want in!!! im assuming that this is in canadian moneys right???

sure is bro

Yes, they are comming at the end of August.

First 5 people with deposits get $1000 price no matter what. So sign up
quick!

where do i send moneys and all that stuff???

what i need…

d2 coils
s13
11kg front
9kg rear

and if possible an extra set of 7 kg springs.

Where were all those interested in the set that Mr.Anderson was selling??? Even at a couple hundred more than the original GB prices these are still a bargain compared to other coilover sets.

who is mr anderson??? im new to the board

I’m interested, although I know nothing about spring rates and whatnot so I can’t give you info on that.

I went to JRP today and those guys tried to rape me on tein coilovers with the electronic dampening box thingie for 2500+…insanity

so compared to that, I would love to get in on these D2 coil deals, I missed it first time around

get back at me

What plans do you have for your car man?

Daily Drive w/o Track Use
Daily Drive w/ Track Use
Track Use Only
Drift Only
All of the Above…

$2500 IS a good price for tein flex with edc

probably just a daily drive w/o track only because my car is auto, too much hassle to convert to stick but i’m happy

2500 could be a good deal, but i don’t have the $$ to drop on just suspension

but if you guys are interested, check out JRP and they will hook you up if you go there in person

BoFlex I would recommend then 5/3.5’s if you want a little more rigidity go with 7/5’s.

i’ll go with 7/5’s then, thanks for the recommendation
I"M IN

i’ll check back on details and what not

7/5’s are nice, As cool as the 9/7s are, I couldn’t see myself driving with them everyday, although they are tight as hell. Its just WAY to bumpy for daily driving… Im sure the 7/5’s with some sway/struts will be just as nice with a little more comfort… I actually DO have the cash for these, but its gonna take alot of convincing for me to jump on the deal since I can get teins for less and these aren’t even good for winter, and Teins can be re-valved…

Where can you get Teins for less? And would they include the camber plates?

Where can you get Teins for less? And would they include the camber plates?[/quote]

I too would like to know where you can get a set of TEINS for less?? Maybe the Basics but no way can you get any of the other TEINS new for less than $1000. It is true that the D2’s can’t be used during winter but some of us don’t drive our 240’s in the winter anyway.

why can’t you use them during the winter?

just because of the shock bodies or what???

i dont plan on driving during snow season in the 240…but would still like to know

thereal question hasn’t been answerd.many people want d2. but who has themoney to buy it?

im in. sooo…

blisterd_nuts

i have the money