GB: Koyo Radiators SR20DET $400

This is a group buy for Koyo S13 Radiators. Get them well they are in stock because when they go on backorder again they will be for another 6 months.

Will fit any 89-94 240sx with SR20DET. Also can be made to fit the S14’s and KA24’s.

2 Row Type PTR 100% Aluminum

Core Size: 14 3/16 x 25 3/8 x 2 1/16
Top/Btm Header 2 3/8 x 26 5/16

Retails for $595 plus tax. Group buy price is $400 CDN flat. You will not find a better price anywhere, not on eBay and not on any website.

I need a minimum of 5 orders for this price. Otherwise, the price is $450. Full upfront payment required otherwise you can leave a $50 deposit and I will charge an extra $20 ($420). I can take PayPal (add 3%), credit card (add 3%), cash, check, wire transfer, direct deposit (TD Canada Trust), or any other payment method.

Call me at 416-835-8490 to pay by credit card or arrange a place to meet up. I am in the Bayview and Steele’s area.

The arrival time is 1-3 weeks after payment. If they do not come within 1-3 weeks of payment or deposit, I will give $50 off the price. If your in a rush, you can pay $450 now and if the group buy gets 5 or more buyers by the end of November, I will refund $50.

Group buy will be active until canceled or until the Radiators are sold out.

sick deal,

i couldnt get them for that price… i had to pay another $50 and even that was cheap.

can you ship to the US?

Jon

Yes no problem. Same price includes shipping.

when do you need the money???
IM IN

Anytime is good. I can ship them individually since I am ordering from a supplier in the states and shipping 1 is almost the same as shipping 5. Once I get the payment or deposit, delivery takes 1-3 weeks.

That is a great deal, I think I payed 440$ or something for mine and that was in a Group Buy too.

I’d get on this now if you dont have one!

can you get KA as well?

No but you can use this is the KA and the CA. The only difference is the side the hose is in so you just get a universal hose somewhere and adapt it

ok thanks. Andrew can get the proper one, so I will get it off him. thanks.

If you want to spend more, go ahead

No but you can use this is the KA and the CA. The only difference is the side the hose is in so you just get a universal hose somewhere and adapt it[/quote]

the new neon’s (2000 +) upper hose can be used for this…it has the bends in just the right spots and its just the right length!

Group buy closed. If anyone is interested the radiators can be purchased individually at $450 each with a 2 week turn around