koyo radiator...

hey guys,

I didn’t know where else to post so I thought this would be a good place.

well I am starting to set up a group buy for koyo radiators and I am wondering if anyone is interested in getting them. I am going to try and get them for $375 canadian for the sr20det and the ca18det/ka24 rads. Than other prices depending on vehicle. They are good rads and I know with me I need better cooling because my car is like a sauna during the summer. Well just post in this thread if you are interested because the more people the cheaper we can get them for. right now with about 5 people I believe we can get them for $440ish before shipping and what not. well thanks a bunch.

Laurier

it depend on the price but i could be interested. A KA/CA/Rb would be for me

You know I’m down Laurier :tonqe:

i need an sr20 one! 375 would be an awsome price

ya, I contacted a few companies and I was offered them for $330cad before shipping but with little interest this idea fell through. I am going to see how much of a discount we can get on 10 radiators hopefully its still a good price.

Laurier

I’ll be having Reliable Radiator make one for 329.00. Stock dimensions but thicker and SR style top tank.

count me in…ill need a ca18/ka24 one

If you can give us a final price, and it’s around the $300 range. Count me in as well.

i am very interested too , i was looking on those on ebay for a while now

please let us know when u find out the final price but so far with 5 ppl , i think we get next to nothing discount because on ebay they go for about 360 cad and 60 cad for shipping … so that’s 420 including shipping…

Because there is no performance difference I’m going to get a koyo copper rad. Direct fit over the one at reliable radiator.

i am going to talk to some of the companies and see if I can get a price for 10 people but it probably won’t be lower than $400ish. sorry guys, just not enough interest on beyond.ca northwestnissans to get the good price.

laurier