GB- Magnaflow.

hi guys me again. this time is for magnaflow cat back or just the muffler or highflow cat…this month only… I can do this by order… pick up at my shop or i bring it to u if it’s not too far. around 400-420 for the whole catback. and for some reason i put on my kit today it comes with a test pipe to replace the cat ofcoz u can leave the cat on as well… bolt on kit however if you want it weld u can do it at my shop for a small fee.

ONLY TIL END OF MONTH

This catback comes with a test pipe? How much delivered to St Catherines?

Thanks

Can you get some prices on mufflers alone? I need one and if your prices are good, you will have a sale…

Please give a couple examples with prices.

Thanks

Theo

easiest thing to do it go to www.magnaflow.com and give me the model number… and i can get you a quote tommor. 89 for a highflow cat tax in. shipping will be around 30bucks… but i did rather meet you half way… save you money.

MagnaFlow Muffler 12258

3 /2.5 Dual 12198
3/ 2.5 Dual 12388
3/2.25 Dual 12278

Anything really that is 3" inlet with dual outlet…The length/size of the 3 mufflers im asking about vary…if prices are somewhat the same ill just go with a biger one. I need one by mid next week otherwise im spending 150 on a flow-master…same shizz IMO just diffrent baffle design.

120 plus tax

call the shop

GT

12198 130 plus tax
12388 155 plus tax (special order)
12278 145 plus tax (special order)

GT

12198 12388 12278 --> 130tax in.

Hey man, thats a pretty good price, will you meet me half way to Grimsby for delivery?

price? wheres the shop? and when can i pick it up lol

oh snap he undercut me!

lol

good prices man

GT

Shop Located at Sheppard and Brimley.

Im now consitering one of the XL performance mufflers 13288. Its priced at 95 on the site. The satin stainless one i was consitering is the exact same size but 142. Theres not much info on the site about the diffrence between the two but im going to asume that the XL is more of a OEM since its a big 3 chamber design? Im really looking at quieting down my car as its farr too loud. Any help making a decision between the two would be awesome! Id also like pricing on the XL 13288 muffler. On a second note you pass by Mississauga on the 401 heading to waterloo weekdays? If so If Ill deffinatly meet with you on your way by to give you a deposit/pick up muffler. Thanks

hey i live right by brimley and sheppard whats the name of your shop? btw i don’t think magnaflow have cat-backs for 240’s… Are the one’s that you’re providing custom piping?

hi guys me again. this time is for magnaflow cat back or just the muffler or highflow cat…this month only… I can do this by order… pick up at my shop or i bring it to u if it’s not too far. around 400-420 for the whole catback. and for some reason i put on my kit today it comes with a test pipe to replace the cat ofcoz u can leave the cat on as well… bolt on kit however if you want it weld u can do it at my shop for a small fee.

ONLY TIL END OF MONTH

This catback comes with a test pipe? How much delivered to St Catherines?

Thanks

Can you get some prices on mufflers alone? I need one and if your prices are good, you will have a sale…

Please give a couple examples with prices.

Thanks

Theo

easiest thing to do it go to www.magnaflow.com and give me the model number… and i can get you a quote tommor. 89 for a highflow cat tax in. shipping will be around 30bucks… but i did rather meet you half way… save you money.

MagnaFlow Muffler 12258