GB: Redbull

i saw a 24 at On the Run for 66.99. apparently it was an instore special. what a joke

this shit is crazy my buddy came to my house and he told me he drank four one after the other and man he was fuckin jumpi he could stop moving.lol

tell your buddy that he is an idiot…If you look at the bottle or can, they advise you not to drink more that 2 doses in a single day. There is a reason for that. This is a highly caffeinated drink. A few people have actually died from kidney failure due to drinking high amounts of energy drinks. Trust me that warning label is there for a reason…you don’t want to overdue it.

actually if you actually read this post you would see the reason redbull maks you crazy IS NOT DUE TO CAFFEIN ITS DUE TO TAURINE WHICH MAKES YOUR HEART RATE SPEED UP.

they died from HEART FAILURE not kindney failure!!

Hey if you guys are serious let me know
i can get red bull by case of 50
it cost about 80 per case
thanks

so there is intrest just start a list and i will go pick cases i would have to say this would be cash up front becasue i dont drink redbull and dont want to get stuck with cases of it cases would be picked up at my house or i can meet up in markham scarborough area
thanks

1. Bero - Bryan 1 case

Guys, where can I pick up redbull ASAP? I have to pull an all nighter today AND tommorow for exams.

Most variety stores carry them. Not sure about the chain ones tho like Mac’s and Becker’s.

man i drank 14 cans in one weekend , i was fine for the most part , i was bouncing off the walls but i was also drinking like a fish and … well u get the picture , didnt sleep very well for the next 4-5 days but .meh