GB: Walbro 255LPH High Pressure Fuel Pumps $115 ea

This is a group buy for a Walbro 255LPH High Pressure Fuel Pump that will fit either the S13 or S14 Nissan 240SX. A high pressure fuel pump is 100% necessary for the SR20DET or turbo KE upgrade. It is also recommended for any car with performance modifications or used for racing. Since extra fuel is automatically sent back to your gas tank, adding a high pressure fuel pump to a stock 240sx will not do any harm. Wherever you ask, you will find that Walbro is the recommended brand for the SR and many other engine swaps. All fuel pumps are made in the USA and are DOT approved.

No minimum order required. Everyone who participates and sends payment will receive a fuel pump. The fuel pumps will be available for pickup at Yonge and Steeles or shipment to anywhere in Canada ($10 more) by December 31st.

Includes:
1 x Walbro GSS341 High Pressure Fuel Pump
1 x 400-766 Installation / Accessory Kit
1 x Installation Instructions

$115 flat

Add an optional $10 for shipping within Canada. Payment can be made by PayPal or direct deposit into my TD Canada Trust account. PM me for cash or other payment options.

To claim a fuel pump, simply pm me and I will pm you back with the payment information.

Price is in Canadian Dollars. If you have any questions you can pm me or call me at 647.722.6389

Fuel pumps are in stock and available for pickup. $115 CDN if picked up or $120 if shipped within Canada. Call me at 647 722 6389 if interested. I only have a few left.

is this universal? probably not, but worth a try. My uncles '95 ford aerostar van needs a new fuel pump and ur asking price is perfect. if this work i’m 100% down for gettin him one.

I looked at a pic of the 89 aerostar fuel pump and it looks a bit confusing, this one probably won’t work but I’ll look into one that will and pm you later on.

As far as these fuel pumps go, I just got some more in today and they won’t last long so if anyone is interested call me over the weekend.