Gears of War

the song was also on donnie darko… whats the name of it?

mad world

and it is a good tune :tup:

the game got a 9.6 on gamespot , I want to play it but do not want to buy a 360, I wish they had it for pc

this is the best game I’ve ever played! it’s more then I expected

to bad its not out for the PC

I think the music fits the commercial very well, and is a great commercial. Def did its job by getting me interested in the game.

does it follow suit of the song they choice for there comercial?

makes me wish i didn’t sell my 360 back when haha

ya i think so

I have about 13 hours into now. Playing co-op on live is the AWESOME!

^^ has a shitty 360.

Game is titties though

This is one of the best games ive ever played :eekdance:

now we have to get some NYSpeed XB live going!

Itagaki, did you pick this up yet? I want to see it :ohnoes:

Yea, I’ll probably be playing it online once I get home tonight around 7:30 or 8:00.

Be online with my buddy tonight as well… Koop526 and Scullver… lets get some multiplayer action going later!!!

I REALLY hope they do a port for it.

i beat it 1st day on easy… but thats not much to brag about…

xbox live acct = shiftdead send me invites

i think it’s cool as hell. i really want a 360 now. i swore i wouldn’t buy one until halo 3 dropped, but i might break and get one. i’m hearing nothing but good things about that game. that commercial was the only thing i saw about it that caught my attention. everything else i just kind of ignored pre-release. it was just cool to see an FPS shooter commercial where it wasn’t to some cheesy played out hard rock song by some shitty band like disturbed.

I could nitpick the game, but, fact is, if you have a 360, and you enjoyed story driven, intense shooters like F.E.A.R. or Halflife, you need to get Gears of War.

Do yourself a favor, and play it on co-op. The game is built to be played with a friend. Going it solo has you relying on the A.I. controlled squad members, and they’re more of a liability than anything.

I need to A) get more time to play video games and B) get this game

SLACKER!!!:smiley:

RX3 was over playing it last night. Once he started getting over the controller learning curve we was starting to enjoy it. Come on Rick, you know you want a 360… come to the other dark side!