must have xbox360 games

Ok guys finally bought my 360 yesterday i bought Gears of War and Tony Hawk project 8… my question is what are the other awsome games you guys highly suggest i should buy?

Rainbow 6 Vegas, COD3 are good for some starters :slight_smile:

Rainbow Six: Vegas
Dead Rising - if you like Resident Evil with a little comedy
Oblivion - if you’re a fan of RPGs
Go on the Live Marketplace and download Doom from the arcade

Honestly, spend the money and do something with Gamefly and try everything out. Then if you like it enough, buy it.

dead or alive 4.

uno lol

seriously

fight night is pretty good

Battlefield: Modern Combat

Geometry Wars on xbox live.

:word:

:word:

Dead Rising is really fucking annoying, Test Drive unlimited is fun just wondering the island for hours racing random people

Otherwise seriously get gamefly and just try everything and see what you like

Rainbow 6 Vegas. Fucking rules online.

Splinter Cell Double Agent is great on campain and good on live as well.

COD3 rocks. So does COD2 and its cheap now.

Need For Speed Carbon and Most Wanted are fun as hell and MW is very cheap now too.

Now go buy em all, get on live, and join us nerds. :smiley:

Lost Planet is alot of fun… Graphics look amazing… runs really smooth… Controls are a little annoying… but 8/10 overall IMO

Does Rainbox 6 Vegas play at all like ghost recon?

R6 has a new style of controls than Ghost Recon… it is similar in someways… but R6 isnt a game where you can just run in a room and shoot like crazy and expect to live… Alot more wall hugging and strategy when clearing a room…

well i’m considering buying a 360 just to play R6 ( and other games ) but i mainly want to play an online shooter that will allow me to annihiliate ppl i know and then laugh as their bodies fall limp to the floor ( skunks… fox’s too. )

I have NFSCarbon, don’t play that much at all.

NHL '07, i think it is sweet but aparently 2K7 is better this time around

GoW, def. awesome

Oblivion - probably my favorite game I own, very addicting, I played it through once and am playing it again lol

COD3 - haven’t unboxed it yet, will do so when im done with oblivion :stuck_out_tongue:

:barf: no way, 07 is way better than 2K7

DEAD RISING, most fun video game evAr :slight_smile:

Rainbow 6:Vegas.

if u like sports NHL 07 and Madded 07

Are you serious? I played both and I think 2k7 is way more realistic and looks much better too.

I am stuck in R6 right now. I am in the Theater at Dantes and people are shooting the shit out of me and wrecking the terrorists computer. I’ve tried like 10 times and I keep dying or getting the computer fucked.

Dead Rising!!! Yes! I love that game.

GOW is cool

Rainbow 6, I just got 'cause I heard all these guys talkin about it. and yes it is cool as hell!

Also, Skrapper got me into Test Drive Unlimited. Fun game I love how u can drive anywhere. I just dont like how u cant buy specific parts for ur car, but u can buy clothing accessories…kinda gay. But, everything else rocks the realism is right on!

i HATE 2k7…its too easy to hit people, the “injuries” are unrealistic, and once you plow over one of the other teams players, bring it on b/c now everyone with a stick is a goon and can not only hit but wants to fight

the arenas are all the same in 2K7, the players faces are PATHETIC in comparison to 07 for REGULAR xbox…IMO, the regular xbox version of 07 is the best of any of them even without random scheduler

franchise mode is a JOKE. you make any player or any coach any offer and they take it. most any trade is accepted regardless of talent. the injuries are completely random in both type and length.

ugh, i could keep going. i honestly almost dislike 07 for 360…i really truly think 07 for normal xbox is the best of any of the hockey games, and even that game pissed me off. ive got both games for both systems and i prefer 07 for all of the above

the ONLY thing i liked about 2k7 was complete control of your minor league teams and how in-depth that is, going into schedules and lineups for your AHL affiliates. i’d like to see EA try to adapt that in somehow…

why do you think its so great? honestly, ive found little to nothing i like about 2k7 EXCEPT the goal sirens are almost all accurate, even with buffalo having the old blaster horn. but that was it. let me know your thoughts, im curious…

I like the feel of it much better. The controls are smooth. I feel like I am actually affecting what is happening on the screen.
NHL07 gets me sea sick just looking at it. The animations are so jittery looking and it feels very disconnected and way too fast. Its not nearly as realistic feeling.
I don’t see what’s wrong with the franchise mode. You have a season, you play the games, you get injuries, you make moves, you check stats.
As for the difficulty, rookie was really easy, pro is challenging but I can always win but I think All-Star? (can’t remember) is about right. Its hard and you can definately lose if you make mistakes. As for making offers to players for trades and such, I haven’t found that you can offer them anything and they will take it.
I don’t really care about the arenas. The only time I see them is while the opening cut scene is going…other than that I am looking at the ice. The only games that I actually care about venue reality are baseball games.

Anyway, I just feel like NHL07 is way to skittish feeling and NHL2K7 is more solid and meaty feeling. To each his own.