Xbox 360 guys

What are your top 10 favorite games ?

I’m buying an xbox 360 and want to know what are good games before dishing out 60 bones…

Halo, Gears of War, NHL, Forza, Assassin’s Creed, Bioshock, GTA…etc etc etc

bioshock, COD, NHL, rainbow 6 vegas, rainbow 6 vegas 2, prototype

Baja: Edge of Control… any good?

left for dead 2

Fallout 3
Rainbow Six Vegas (1 & 2)
Bioshock
Forza
Grand Theft Auto

Madden
Tiger Woods
COD
Forza
NHL
College Football

dont get borderlands, after you beat it twice, there really is no point to playing the game anymore

just hop on live and start downloading demos

i would say you HAVE to get Call of duty

Im like 100% positive i played 360 at your house tho lol… did u move out or something?

edit: i played it at your parents house… idk if u live there lol

Madden, GTA, Left 4 Dead, Forza ect

*Fallout 3,*Mass Effect,*Gears of war 2,*Fable 2,*Saints Row 2,*NFS Pro street.*X-Men origins Wolverine,*Star wars the force unleashed,and *marvel ultimate alliance 2.

The two i liked the most were Fallout 3 and Mass Effect.

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2, NHL 10, DJ Hero

Some games that don’t have any online play you could just rent.

Halo 3
Halo 3:ODST(Rent it first)
Forza Motorsports 2 or 3
Beautiful Katamari
Silent Hill: Homecoming
Condemned
Condemned 2
Call Of Duty(Any)
Grand Theft Auto 4(if your into those games)
Fallout 3
NHL 10
Fable 2
Left 4 Dead 1+2

All are really good Most to all are online, and can be played single player and offline.

forza3 codmw2

My lord, certainly forgot Mass Effect and Fable 2, I have no clue how I forgot them, my 2 favs by FAR!!!

Id say rent Halo 3 first. That game was a disappointment, as it was extremely short.

The original Halo was such a hit because of an AI that was some what intelligent compared to anything before it (Thats what I first noticed about it anyway). Along with the graphics, storyline, and overall gameplay.

By the time Halo 3 came around there were a ton of other comparable FPSers. This game wasn’t groundbreaking. The online play lacks strategy and is boring. You just jump around shooting at each other, and the player with the better gun wins.

Modern Warfare 2 FTW.

Moved out of there like 5 years ago…

Thanks guys

wat?

you can play the game only twice so it’s not worth getting?