xbox 360 games

i just picked up a 360, what are some good games to get? i already picked up COD4 and guitar hero, are there any good driving sims?

forza 2!

rock band, get your buddies its fucking awesome!

PM’d

Lego Starwars

COD4

steve…

rainbow6 Vegas 2… in 2 weeks.

and get live…

DO IT!!!

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46223

all for sale still

save some good $$

R6 Vegas
COD 4
Forza 2
Madden if you like football

:word:

don’t pay microsoft the 50 something dollars for the year either. save some money here. It was 38 bucks but now 42. takes about week to get it.

i have been playing the demo for frontlines fuel of was and i think its sweet

Gears of War, Mass Effect, Bioshock, Assassin’s Creed, Forza 2, Halo 3, Burnout 3. Army of Two just came out this week and is really fun co-op. But, you can have the same kind of fun in Gears of War, and Gears has been out for a while so you can score it on the cheap. Mass Effect, Bioshock and Assassin’s Creed are single player only, so if you’re looking for more multiplayer stuff, stick to the other titles.

^ how long is army of two, would you recommend just renting it?

Bioshock… best game of the year IMO.

Rainbox 6 Vegas is always fun.

Forza 2 of course, this is a car forum after all.

NHL 2008 from EA.

Mod it and download like most of us on the forum :slight_smile:

Depends on how you wanna play it. If you mean just one play through on medium difficulty on co-op, maybe 8 to 10 hours i’m guessing. If you wanna get the achievements, play through the unlocked hardest difficulty after you beat it once, and get the best weapons, maybe 25 hours.

Haven’t touched the versus mode online, so I dunno anything about that. But if you wanna just play through the campaign once co-op, rent it. You can beat it in a week, couple hours a night.