360 game suggestions

ok guys, got some gamestop gift cards for xmas. What is everyone reccomendations for some new games to pick up?

Do you have live?

If so:

COD4

Forza 2 and DiRT are my favorites so far.

If not:

Bioshock

had dirt already beat and sold it, i do have live
i did hear COD4 was good, but i’ve always had a hard time getting into those style of games

COD4 is spectacular. Plus there’s a big NySpeed clan. :walter:

nhl 2008 is pretty solid.

preorder the following

Lost Odyssey
Ninja Gaiden 2
Devil May Cry 4

have it, love it!

COD4 is sick, rainbow six vegas is siqqq as well, i just got medal of honor:airborne and ace combat 6 for xmas today both of those are incredibly awesome… other than that, halo 3, forza 2, and I seem to not be able to put down Saints Row most of the time… its like an in-dept version of grand theft auto. hope that helps!

yeah i beat saints, decent game

assascin’s creed.

i’ve heard that was good, but i’ve heard it gets boring fast

if you like FPS, cod4/r6:vegas FTW!

rock band

If your not into shooters try somthing like Mass Effect or Assasins Creed

i love gears of war, all the racing games and what not- i’m just being indecisive :slight_smile:

mass effect is where its all at

Mass Effect is fun, but I’ve beaten it and I feel as though it’s kinda dull in retrospect and probably wouldn’t play it again.

COD4 is the best FPS for multi, and the single player is fun… but BIOSHOCK’s single player is better.

Assassins Creed is OKAY, but it definitely gets boring and the little ‘kinks’ in the game get annoying quickly.

Fight Night rnd 3 is probably the BEST cheap game you could buy. It’s surprisingly addictive and extremely fun. Even though I’ve owned it over a year, I can still pick it up and play for hours at a time.

Other than that, I dunno.