I gave in and bought XBOX 360 V.87fox and krazyjonlocatusuas

SO yea… went shopping all day with roomates family. I spent wayyy to much. Decided might as well continue the spending. SO i bought a 360 along with a few other things.

question is… for the people that have it… anything you would suggest buying for the system? Of course some of the employees were trying to push me to buy extra things, but at the time i didnt want to get anything else. But is there anything any of you would recommend buying for xbox?

Did you get the premium version?

Yes :slight_smile:

along with another control. I bought madden with it, but im probably gonna exchange it for NHL 07… or maybe just buy it and have both.

but i must have NHL

Well then nothing else really, besides an extra controller and a few games? I think u get xbox live with that package but if not get Xbox live for it

you get xbox live for a month or so.

how much is that?

GEARS OF WAR!!!

lol… yes. this is one game i will get. i wanted it BAD

Basically the only thing I can think of besides this and extra controllers, maybe the wifi if you don’t want to run the cat.

dude, get dead rising

most fun game ever…definitely bust a nut laughing so hard at more that one point…

I’m trying to beat RAAM right now. :frowning:

all around me are familiar faces…

Rainbow Six:Vegas!!!

i hear NHL 2k7 has gotten better rating then Ea’s Version

it is… NHL 2k7 is fucking amazing i love it

Gears of War is amazing, but wayyyy to short. Havent tried multiplayer on it yet. I need to buy my own 360 :frowning: PGR3 was fun too.

NHL po77o777777777777\\

i am gonna bu l ots tomorrow

more xobx thigns tomorrow…

maybe the $20 cooling fan they tend to overheat

what was that?
you pooped in the refrigerator?
and ate a whole wheel of cheese?

I’m sorry. i don’t speak spanish.

Sniper Rifle and the Torque Bow are what you need to beat him. Make sure the bat-like creatures are away from him when you attack.

I hate you…my dad just bought a 50" plasma, and I really want to get 360 now…thought it does have a hookup for my computron…so I think that’ll do for now.

and gears of war is sick, NHL 07 is different from the PC version, dont know if you picked that up yet