I gave in and bought XBOX 360 V.87fox and krazyjonlocatusuas

yea… the guy told me to grab the cooling fan. might do that.

sean… i haven’t got NHL yet. Im leaving orlando in about 20 min. Im gonna head to best buy back in tampa to see if they have it, cause they didnt have it over here.

do not get nhl 07, get nhl 2k7
much better than EA’s game.

and dont waste ur money on that cooling fan shit, not needed.

yeah, the newer ones dont over heat.

I’ve had 2 do that do me already, but they replace them for free. Plus there is a years warrenty on them now.

i ended up getting NHL… cause i saw this post after i got it. But i really like it A LOT.

ive got 3 seasons in franchise mode for normal 360 EA NHL 07, and i do like it yet hate it at points

ive played NHL 07 for 360 and i dislike the controls, but i like the gameplay and might have to snag it up and start a new franchise for it

but i would like to play 2K7 as well to see the difference between the two…

:word:

That fan isn’t necessary as long as you keep the system in a place where air can circulate around it. The cooling fan has also been the cause of problems with the system. Since it connects directly to the power input and works as a pass through there have been issues with the systems having unclean power. That leads to fried internals and the dreaded red light.

Aight. heres what i recommend buying ASAP.

• Need for Speed Most Wanted. Fun fucking police chases and you can get some pimp cars.

• Gears of War. Fucking phenomenal all around. Game of the year material. Just get it, pussy.

• Splinter Cell : Double Agent. SIQQQQQQQ

• Call of Duty 2 or 3. I actually like 2 better and its cheap now. FUcking great to play online now that they updated multiplayer

• Need for Speed Carbon. Fun as hell, similar to NFS MW, but now with drifting. I like letting my heat build wayy up and then fucking trashing a bunch of C6s :slight_smile:

• Halo 2. cause its cheap and you can play it online.

NOw hurry up and go get am all right now :slight_smile:

HAHAHA

well i beat most wanted already on PC…and also beat carbon…but. Most wanted actually came with the xbox :slight_smile: so i already have it. I have both nhl 07 and madden 07. Next purchase which will probably be sometime next week… will be gears of war. I must play that game

and :lol: and ur post…

this is why i added you in my title. I love you muffin

I HIGHLY recommend getting the chargeable battery packs($45 for the stand and an extra pack). It saves you cash in the long run by not having to buy batteries. Also if you plan on using Xbox live alot, get the wireless network thing. People should post their gamertag on here, Im always down for some co-op campaign Gears of War(only on Insane mode though :slight_smile: )

Gracias. That worked. Now I am tryin to go through on Hardcore…it’s pretty hard.

Either the stand or the Plug n Play thing. I have that and it was only $20

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/87FOXGT/gay_anim.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

dont act like you dont love it :wink: :gay:

you fruity goose. :slight_smile:

:slight_smile:

g00see

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22987

yea… i looked into the wireless. it was about $100. i’ll probably grab that sometime soon. along with gears of war

oh god krazyjon hasnt seen this thread yet. he’s busy wrapping my presents in my room. :stuck_out_tongue:

but skunk… when halo comes out… please tell him i will not be his slave.

Good luck with that one. He was a raving maniac when Halo 2 came out. You might want to consider locking him up in a cage for this one! :smiley:

viva las vagas

the game mode on the hardest levle is fun as shit

edit: this is jon and whne halocomes out im taking my 4 weeks vacation