Saw an XBOX 360 yesterday.

I was at Best Buy today on the Boulevard just checking things out. I noticed a small group of people over by the video games so I go check it out and they have an XBOX 360 hooked up with a demo disk with some cool looking games in it. I watched one guy play a Medal of Honor type game. I never got close to playing it… doesn’t look to bad though.

I’m still waiting to see what the PS3 brings to the table.

PS3 will bring about Halo 3, and thats all i’ll be concerned about :slight_smile:

hdtv can suck my nuts

i have to talk to people about ps3 vs xbox360 all day.
I work at a gamestore

ps3 will

A. look better -i dont give a fuck what you say, its launching a yr. later and a year is a lot of time when it comes to tech-
B. Have a wide varity of games just like now
C. still lack a unified internet gaming network

xbox 360 will
A. Have halo…

overated fanboy crap if you ask me.
best shooter ever my ass…
maybe best console shooter. la de fucking da

its been a long day dealing with 12 yr olds that don’t stop talking. ever.
/rant

i doubt this, they couldnt make their ps1 look better than the dreamcast. sony will go down like sega did.

FTW

Sony has a good thoung goin with the PSP too bad the ps2 was hella gay. I dont have much faith in them, aside from sucking off rockstar to get all the GTA’s first they dont really have much to brag about. seXBox>*

+2

i cant imagine ps3 being better then the xbox360. Its just NOT gonna happen, nobody can convince me

I don’t think its that unreasonable.

Zer0daze, you really think Sony is going down? Yeah they don’t have deep pockets or anything. :cjerk:

Sony has a huge following in Japan and the US.
Xbox is really only popular in the US.

I think both systems are going to be awesome. I don’t know why everyone hates on PS2 and PS3 (which by the way isn’t even close to coming out yet so we have no idea what its going to do)

On a related note, I do plan on getting 360 so don’t think I am a Sony only backer.

i’m gonna play the 360 on lunch @ bestbuy in amherst.

Dont get me wrong

I love both systems
I’m just tired of hearing about 360 will BE SO MUCH BETTER than ps3…
And how halo is fucking gods gift to fps…

Both will be nice system
Both companys have huge pockets and the market is way to big now for either system to “dreamcast”

^^^ I like Halo better then any other game as multiplayer, it just rocks as far as that goes

Gears of War
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/Minglor/GearsWar.jpg

Metal Gear : GOP
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/Minglor/metal-gear-solid-4-2005091507282843.jpg

Both these screens look pretty damned good in my eyes.
But one is supposidly CG and one is not.
I’ve heard it was both and one or the other.

With Xbox live growing the way it is, it makes any game that xbox makes better because of its multiplayer capabilities. Look at games like Battlefront 2 and Rainbow Six, or Madden, or any other game that comes out for both system, Xbox live makes those games better and makes them more fun to play.

see my letter C.
No unified internet gaming provider.

For people that play games online this sucks. You can still play games online but due to the fact there is no “xbox live”, less people do because its harder to get on and play with playstation.
According to a microsoft rep. only about 30% of xbox users are registered to play. That doesn’t even mean there account is active or still in use.
This is something they are hoping to drastically change

But when it comes to me
I want to play online games, I play them on my PC. So im not to excited about online play anyway.
Also I am not a big fan of console shooters or sports games.

And all these screenshots and everything
-including the demo units you play everywhere-

Are all in HD,
so i see some people getting it home and being a tad disappointed. I was a little pissed when i heard the setup at my store required the monitor being changed over to an hd one. I think i’m going to spend a day switching it from HD to a normal screen, just to see if it makes a difference…or so i can play games all day.

Hell I just want some good games.
There have been 5 games in the last year that have really stood out and impressed me on consoles. Metal Gear, God of war, Gran Turismo, shadow of colossus, Resident Evil 4 and World Or Warcraft.

/nerd

:word: , u guys are right. Xbox live is HHHUUUUGGGGEEEEE. i wasnt even thinking about that

I used to play games on PC all the time then my computer started to not handle the newer games that came out. With an xbox or xbox 360 you can be assured that as long as a game comes out for the consul whether its this year or 5 years from now, it will always run fine.

True. I have played both Halos and they are definately great games, but I don’t see the big deal. I’ve played the multiplayer too. I’d rather play and FPS on a PC. I’m playing F.E.A.R. right now and its fucking awesome.

GoldenEYE007 for N64 > ******************