PS3 vs. XBOX360 v.*a number n*

PS3: comes w/ Blu-ray disc player = $599

XBOX360: have to buy a separate HD-DVD player = $399+$199 = $598

I’ll take my PS3 (when I get one) thank you.

agreed but I think I will wait a year or so until there is a game I really want

fixed.

I’ll take my xbox 360 - $399

and download HD movies for 4 bucks thank you.

Annnnd… oh wait I have a PC :slight_smile:

dan for someone who knows a good car to buy you sure know how to pick a crappy video game system. Aside from the fact taht sony is the devil you know they are gonna have like 5 good games for it total.

I’d have to disagree with that Rob, I think Microsoft is the devil.

Oh, and I’m sure theres gonna be more than 5 good games for PS3.

And likewise Sony could be considered the JDM Microsoft. :slight_smile:

I was all about getting a ps3 for assassins creed… until i found out its comin out for XBOX and PC.

every metal gear game counts as 1, gta counts as 1 and gran tourismo again 1 so thats 3.

gta will be on the 360

I have heard that metal gear will be on the 360… but thats what i heard.

LOL rofl hehehe, so true

That’s a rumor, but Hideo Kojima does want to bring the game to the 360. The next Metal Gear may not be exclusive to the PS3.

Dan… I’m failing to see your logic. You’ve proven that the 360 with an HD-DVD drive is still $1 cheaper than the PS3 that includes the BluRay drive. With the 360, you have the choice of going with the high end drive, the PS3 forces you to buy it.

hahaha good luck with that POS when u get it.

plus blu-ray isnt going anywhere, so u can have a nice shiny blu ray player, with shitty movies to boot.

Sony rather screwed themselves IMO. They didn’t offer a PS3 w/o the Blu-Ray player. MS did themselves a favor and had an affordable base model for 299 (probably going to drop in price sooner rather than later). Some people have no HDTV or high end HD which means the Blu-Ray is useless. The launch titles for Sony rather blow too.

+1

blu-ray is backed by more companies, and movie studios, and its a better technology

Fixed

lol, sony will fuck up blu-ray like it fucked up beta