Generation kill on HBO

Liked last nights episode. It’s definitely getting more interesting as the characters are explored a bit more.

im going to watch last nights tonight… … how many shows will they be playing anyone know?

total? 7

and we are at 4 right…ehh shitty

cooorrect.

i’m lol’ing at the people expecting a Rambo type of mini series.

That not exactly what this war has been, nor is that really the job of first force recon - i know a few guys who came back and pretty much “vouch” for the show insofar… but also, this is HBO, not showtime - it’s not all about blood & guts all the time, even with BOB.

i like it… when im up and cant sleep i watch all the old ones

last nights show was good… i really wish it was longer …you just get into it and its over … but some cool killing and such last night … brad is comming out a lil more

i like how they carry the charactor development out.

Its kind of a shame that its only a mini series (what are we on 5 of 7?), but then again a running show would really become kind of shitty if they had to fit “something” into each week or w/e.

when is it on?

I am addicted to this show! I usually don’t like stuff with lots of death and explosions, but this is really well done.

The driver FTW

lol at Ray with the strawberry milkshake and the chef boyardee

oh and the part right after they handed out the shitting pills in the first 10 min … there was someone in the back ground that said “This is why we can’t have nice things” made me lol

I lol’d a little too.

:mamoru:

I laughed so hard that one episode when Ray’s first combat jack got interrupted.

so its all over … last 10 min was the best i think…

It was good… if it wasn’t based on a book they could just keep going…maybe they should just keep going anyway. hah
The last part with that video was really good.

loved the series, hated the ending.

Tell me you DVR’d it so I can watch it when I get home on friday!

eh, i thought the ending was kind of interesting actually… showed each characters mentality in closing and wrapped it up well.

No shocker trombley was the last fucker watching all of the maimed women and children though :stuck_out_tongue: