Generation kill on HBO

Anyone who has HBO knows what this is they play previews all day. At first i was like WTF another ploy to take advantage of people wanting to see the war like media isnt enough but i dunno its starting to look better and better, kinda looking forward to it now.

i thought this show was pretty fucking sweet. i watched the first episode last night and i was very impressed with it. set it to dvr and i plan to watch it next week as well.

its really good, in into it

I DVRed it but have not watched yet

Unless your DVR records in HD, that wasn’t necessary. It’s On Demand.

And the first episode was a little slow but good, I can tell it’s building up to another epic HBO series.

Oh, well, I DVR’d it also and intend on catching up at some point.

Just starting downloading Band of Brothers to watch again… now THAT is epic.

DVR’d, haven’t made time to watch as yet.

wat?

What company carries a DVR that doesn’t record HD??

Downloaded the first episode and watched it last night… It’s going to be an amazing series.

I’ve been meaning to check this out, when is it on?

replay on HBOHD tonight @ 11pm

Generally Sunday @ 9pm iirc.

well i have directv, so ondemand is out of the ? for me. i cant wait until entourage comes back, hopefully these two shows will be on the same night.

i also own the box set of band of brothers. paid almost $100 for it a couple years ago.

I got all episodes of BOB DVRd last time history channel ran a marathon, can’t beat it.

Canceled HBO after Sopranos ended. If it’s good I’ll just wait for the DVDs.

its gonna be getting some awards

eh it wasn’t bad for the first episode that I saw. It kind of reminded me of Jarhead though, lots of drama, not a lot of action. Hopefully it will be more towards the side of Band of Brothers though…that was/is such a perfect mix of action and deep character building

I’ll be watching the second episode tonight.

anywhere to watch online? i dont even have basic cable anymore :confused:

I hope this show picks up. I was getting pretty bored.

The sniper scene in the second episode was good though

bump for this being on tonight.

+1. That was a pretty intense scene.

Seems like they are doing a very good job keeping it…i guess realistic?
I’m sure the shit will hit the fan soon though, they are building the tensity pretty well. Probably not like in Rambo though.

But I’m easily giving this a 9/10 thus far.