Generic Newbie Thread

Hey, names Jon and I live in Houston TX. I just moved down here about 4 months ago to go to UTI. I lived in Pitt. for a couple years and in Ohio before I moved here. I’m Jenn’s little brother for those of you who know her, and I know Sonny so I guess I know a couple people around here.

Anywho, I drive a 1998 VW Jetta GT, 2.slow…not too much done except some smoked fogs, 17’s and Techtonics Tuning exhaust with a flowmaster muffler. Nothing too special but I like it anyways.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/HeX1323/Car.jpg

Photography Skillz…

welcome :slight_smile:

Hey kid bro. Welcome… I’m glad it took you 2 years to post… but thats ok. Now we just need Nicole to join.

Nice pisture, looks like you found the only hill in ohio

Thanks for the welcome. I’ll get her to sign up tonight when she gets home from work. Oh and it’s not a real hill, it’s man made. Reservoir up at the park…there are NO hills in that area of Ohio…

seriously… are you done with class for the holidays? Have you getten to do anything cool in class

I’m out of class untill the 8th I think it is, basically a week into the new year. Besides watching kids that don’t know how to put a car on a lift screw up and almost crush some people I haven’t dont too much incredibly exciting, since I only went through basic engine, brakes, and automotive powertrain. Did a bit of work on someones 300zx, pretty nice car. Annoying as hell though since he refuses to use a muffler of any sort…sounded like crap.

Ha! Thats funny. As for the kid who almost killed people… keep out of his way.

Mine and the girlfriends car.

They had someone back into a minivan that was up on a lift and slam it through a wall and break a bunch of windows and such…scary shit.

welcome…clean look’n jetta

welcome

[QUOTE=eurodad;496273][/QUOTE]

Thanks for the compliments, and I know, I hate my 4x4 wheel gap too. I just can’t afford that yet, it’ll come with time.

welcome

welcome:beer: sorry about having a sis like that!

Welcome,please join us in our OTHER forums…

welcome

welcome

welcome

hellllllllllooooooooooooooo, me like JEN, me like SONNY, me like you!!!

Ok I speak better english than that…but you get the point WELCOME!!! And my aunt lives in Houston…I love it down there! The highways are ridiculous.