German jerkoff v. my new daily

Unfortunately, I have to do other things like go to work, go on trips, and pick up stuff from the hardware store :frowning:

Hmm…

Seems like the perfect car for lowes and home depot trips…nice pick up

Twice now this thread has popped up in my new post’s search…

Both times I read it as Geoff something or other jerkoff a dialy until I looked directly at the title.

Nice car. I hope to have nice things someday, But I may not be able to.

Sounds funny when someone is giving up a Neon in favor of an M3 for financial reasons.

Nice car btw!

Sure it is legal now in NY

Meh, not worth it.

He more recently had 4,000 evos. I’m sure it was the going fast part that was expensive, so cooling that down saves a ton of money.

I’m familiar with the fleet, just on the surface it would sound “funny” to someone who wasn’t up to date on what he was doing with all those cars.

My poor attempt at humor…

I had the car inspected by The Little Speed Shop in Rochester, owned by an 8 year BMW master mechanic. Other than a leaky oil filter housing gasket and a few other very small fixes, the car is in EXCELLENT shape! Rear sub frame looks perfect, the motor is strong as can be, the suspension is all tight, brakes are good (other than a little odd wear on the inside of one of the rotors), and so on. Very pleased with the results of that inspection.

:tup: