German WW1 or WW2 Items

Hello, im looking to buy items from german (nazi) ww1 and ww2. I collect millitary items like these and thought i would see if anyone has anything for sale on Nyspeed.

thank you.

lol what specifically would you like?

anything from flags, guns, Metals, knifes, helmets… Arm band/s , coats/uniforms… i collect all kinds of ww items

I have an mp40

not really

just about everything you listed is big dollar baller money

not exactly. flags, hitler youth knifes, arm bands and certain metals dont cost a hole lot…
guns/helmets/coats/uniforms are what cost alot.

eBay always has old military stuff

how about a 4X8 foot Nazi flag with 3 bullet holes and “Holland 1944 502 PIR” with a photograph of the guys holding it in front of a burned out German tank?

:slight_smile:

most of the shit you listed out there are fakes, hitler youth knives being the biggest offenders.

German uniforms are getting to be stupid expensive, as well as their helmets. I doubt you are going to find any of that on here. I have good size collection myself, i know how hard the shit is to find.

do you have anything now? odd to find another collector on nyspeed of all places lol

is that flag u listed for sale? and how much? i have a few things from my great grandpa he was german.

lol no i would never sell it, i was just messing around to see what people think its worth, as i have no idea on a monetary value… the picture is my grandpa and his friends, he gave it to me as well as a numbers matching 1940 mgf K98 mauser, a byf code matching luger with 2 mags and holster and German helmet, he was quite the souvenir hunter

is this the precursor to a neo nazi meet??

j/k mods dont ban me

I may have something let me get ahold of my grandfather. My dad’s side is uber german lol and were ww era immigrants

nice yea deff let me know

my grandfather had a german lugar but I never found out what happened to it when he died. :frowning:

I hope someone in the family is still holding onto it.

my grandfather had a german lugar but I never found out what happened to it when he died. :frowning:

I hope someone in the family is still holding onto it.

i have a helmet in good condition, but dont think I could part with it.

i dont see anything on ebay that is similar… pretty sure there is a nazi emblem on it as well.