germanpsi vs yetti guy 60 roll

yes chris follow in brooks foot steps

I think Jims man pants were saggin too much, or maybe they were non existant. :ninja

they were non existant lol

awww man…:rofl

Shouldnt have bought a dumpy ass vw

SHUT YOUR MOUTH BEFORE I FUCK IT!!!

Hey man youre the one getting beat by some econobox civic

61mm honda vs 61mm VW i think we all knew what was gonna happen here.

fail yetti, wheres the brake boosting???

he was brake boosting brett

doesnt look like it, only brake lights i saw were when he was slowing down to line up.

whats he an e-braker?? thats stupid. always smart to take a hand off the wheel right as your gonna have all your power come on…

idk, i think he was foot BB’ing. but i could be wrong. i don’t remember. i know chris was lol.

damn i did a nice burnout

def no brake boosting.

really? i coulda swore you were… i guess not lol.

nope have enough traction problems without starting with boost…

60mph, 3rd gear, standing on the brakes i was making 24psi and i could spin a bit, but i have trouble believeing you have such issues, you have a diff and a lazy turbo. give me a break man you sound like a mix of sssmokinn and travis with all these excuses

i really think its just the bad suspension. you got my number gi’me a call tomorrow and i’ll take you for a rip before it goes away. germanpsi you are more than welcome to tag along. not to late though i got work at 10…

i was in the car for the this and many other times, there is serious traction issues. hes not making excuses.

ill have to find it, got a new phone, not everything is transfered… but ill be around all day man, probably pulling my head off my car but thats about it.

what do you have for engine mounts?

whats the deal with the suspension? you got some junk vmaxx or racelands or something?