get $300 for your old laptop on a trade-in

at ubmicro, good deal, if its a dell u get 500 which means u can trade in and get a sweet laptop for 250(if im reading right)

http://www.ubmicro.buffalo.edu/sony-tradeup.php

Yea, I never did get to post this here.
But $749 - $500 old Dell trade in (to Sony) = $249

$749 - $300 old working other brand notebook trade in (to Sony) = $449
Nice laptop, I got one also.

If you are going to get one, hurry up. We almost sold all 500 of them.
PM me if interested and I can help you with the order.

man i’d love to get rid of my laptop and pick one up…if i had the $$

does working with a broken screen count?

Nope. Has to be in good working condition. But you could always email Sony asking them if it is ok and if they say different, go for it.

How much would a sony vaio gsv670 i beleive off the top of my head trade in for. It has a 17" screen, ati radeon graphics card and a 2.6ghz p4 processor works great for me.

Holy ish… I have a few year old Dell (Insprion?), works fine except the battery is weak.

What time are You there Joe? :slight_smile:

-Nick

Best bet is to fill out and fax the order form on our website. The store is swamped and we don’t have them in stock yet.

But order soon. I wouldn’t doubt we sell out Weds or Thursday for good.

I’m her til 6, but swamped. If you do come in, ask for me.

If anyone wants a laptop for $70 (Pentium 1 with windows 98) that boots up… My office has a bunch of them! I can install win98 for you, and according to their rules of “It needs to boot into windows” you can get the deal if you dont have a laptop to trade in.

For every laptop we sell, I’ll give $10 to NYSpeed :slight_smile:

So, whoever wants to save $230 on a laptop, that doesnt have one, just PM me.

How about $10 also to RodandPiston.com since I’ll give the hookup to the laptop :slight_smile:

I work until 6 today, I’ll stop by the store in the morning tomorrow. :slight_smile:

That or fax out an order form on the website listed on the top of the topic. Or you can call my desk 645-6375. Can’t guarantee that I will be able to answer it, but if you get lucky and I’m at my desk, you can give me payment info.

Thank You Joe :slight_smile:

This is an “instant rebate”, correct? Or is this a mail in rebate? I read through the site, but must’ve missed it.

Mail in. You send your old laptop to Sony and they send you a check.
You pay the $749 plus tax and whatever else you want to get to UBMicro and Sony will send you a check after they get your old laptop.

If anyone wants this. We may be out of stock, but I can see if I can squeeze a few out of stock.

PM me or call me 645-6375.

We are already looking for a similiar model to sell since all 500 sold out in a week.

Then I’ll give $10 to you, and $10 to NYspeed then. That works :slight_smile: I don’t think Howie can be very upset for making some quick cash for the website, regardless! :tup:

I’ll PM you for further details…

If I didn’t dispise Sony so much I would have leaped on this when I started there. :slight_smile:

Either way if you like Sony laptops, it’s a hell of a deal!

I pay cash for laptops that are P3 and newer,working and broken :wink:

^that amount of money (or more)??

70 bucks for a crap ass laptop?

Go on e-bay