Get ready to become a German Nazi after listening to Hitler

[ame]http://youtu.be/AnpTWKKWQ1o[/ame]

It’s easy to see why Germans in the 30’s listened to him, he was a great speaker.

What’s funny is that nothing changes people can still be riled up in masses to go along with any idea. Iraq was comes to mind.

Can’t wait to see the responses here, but I’m sure they are going to be educated and level headed instead of opinionated claims based on feelings :rofl

InB4ThanksObama!.

Kind of fucking scary how well he spoke and how blindly people followed.

From an artsy street bum in Austria to what he became. Crazy

He was a genius…just used his brains in a disturbing way.

Guy was deff a genius , he knew how to talk and manipulate situations ! Kind of like our crackpot govt and media

For some reason this won’t load on my blackberry. Sucks because I’m at work waiting around for morons and don’t have anything better to do

Wat

Really Cossey…WaR

Blackberry? Wut.

I did a research paper on hitler in comp 1 lol. Not all of his shit was totally batshit crazy… he just had this wierd thing about you know, genocide.

always be weary of the well spoken. esp if they are into controling or deciding for masses.

some of the best tech and scientific advances came from the nazi’s…germany was democratic replublic too

Yo pitman, your name bobby?

yup. why?

Just checkin bro

spill it cc

we learn that hitler was a lot crazier then he is because of how quickly it’s taught in high school that after a couple years all you remember is hitler, 6 million dead jews. he was bat shit insane but also a genius and most of his top advisors were just as crazy which allowed all of this to happen. its not like he personally killed everyone of the people that he did…now for someone to take this the wrong way and think i’m defending him, i’m not he was an awful person but the way we learn about him you don’t get taught he was a very intelligent person.

He went crazy cause of a dirty pussy he once had ! Yes a std he never treated is what made him insane