i <3 hitler <-- JOKE TITLE

They will tie you down and burn swastikas into your forarm.:rofl

:shifty

not cool

cooler than bass boat accords.

BAHAHAH:rofl

wooooo almost choked from laughing over here

not when the wording is in poor taste and is against a person’s religion…

I wouldn’t say it was against anyone’s religion, I used to draw swastikas in school because I liked the shape, then my teacher flipped the fuck out and called home and I was promptly filled in on the potential consequences of my actions.

It’s just a shape, man. Don’t get all butt hurt.

Besides, all religions suck equally.

It was originally a Buddhist symbol for luck. Dont hate on the swastika.

This thread is now about swastikas.

hitler drove a bimmer

New evidence on youtube suggests he drove a Nissan GTR. Just sayin’.

so who is the jew that got offended?

Best Post/Sig Combo Ever. ^^^^^

i hate on everyone equally.

:rofl

:rofl:rofl

+1, in 5th grade i saw a swastika for the first time, had no idea what it meant other than Germans wore them on their arm, I drew them on everything from my desk to all my books… the student teacher at the time was jewish and was crying explaining to me what they were

:rofl:rofl

YES

and

YES

Imagine the issues I had when I was little and my white side of the family told me this was bad

but my indian side of my family told me this was a very good sign

The Nazis adopted the swastika because it was understood as an Aryan symbol indicating racial purity and superiority. (The Nazis propogated a historical theory in which the early Aryans of India were white invaders.) There may also be a connection with the swastika’s magical connections, for Hitler and other Nazi leaders were keenly interested in the occult.

ahhh RELIGION …are u serious ?

LETS GET REALISTIC PEOPLE

For the record im not hindu, or jewish, or nazi or w/e im supposed to technically be sikh obviously but who cares its 2009 u really think i believe anything written in a book ? LOL

FUCK RELIGION.

srsly ^ my veiws.

religion is outdated IMO, it was made when we didnt know shit about… shit…

OH yea and for the car team thing cool, i agree with benny’s post

infact for now on, benny is gonna post for me, since i agree with whatever he says

Religion is hoax

LOL isn’t that the truth