i <3 hitler <-- JOKE TITLE

yea ahha word

Hitler is my god!

Ya’ll better hope ya’ll ain’t wrong cause there might be hell to pay. Literally. http://shift518.gom-host.com/images/newsmilies/rofl.gif

That’s all. Just sayin.

hey, its whatever ! IMO to each his own :smiley:

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll140/JerseyCantSaveMe/1233774420355.jpg

I find it funny how people thing scientology is crazy but think their religion isnt.

I stopped believing in any religion around the time I stopped believing in Santa Claus.

i have always loved the look of swastika and it did not start with hitler it was a native american desighn . althow i am a big hitler fan but not of all the bad shit he did but all the really good shit he did for his people . i was born on his b-day and i really dont like people all that much eather and im german . i wish the sympole didnt repersent so much HATE
BECAUSE I WOULD GET A TATOO OF IT NEXT TO MY GERMAN STARS AND MY VW SYMBOLE ON MY ARM . MY WIFE HATES I LIKE HIM

YEA ! +1 and +1 !!

Its all for lack of educationt that religion was so popular IMO ! as time goes on i strongly believe all religion will die out !

it was a native american design, acient this and that design, hindi design, it was the symbol of so many things, and it was hardly ever copied,its jsut such a simple design that its been originated many times !

when i moved here from germany, everyone called me a nazi:squint…pretty stupid…whats even wierder about this thread is that I am currently reading a book about such times lol, wierd coincidence lol

wow people still get all bent when someone mentions hitler or the swastika ,its a belief who cares what about alll these religous assholes stuffin all the jesus shit down are throat that dont get the same rise"in my house it does"lol…but my god there was hate before hitler and guess what there will be hate after us its human nature .dont get all bent cause the guy had the balls to do what we all wanted to do to someone

:eek:

why is that shocking ???ya never hated someone ya wanted em dead or mamed badlly

or a whole ethnicity. and because i dont want to get banned i won’t go into details .
+++++++++1

haha i wasnt really shocked man, especially coming from you im prepared to hear/see anything :sHa_lol:

( a jew ) just thought I’d point that out. lol. I’m surprised thats all u had to say . Personally, I don’t care about religions. $ = :). That’s about it.

He worked with Ferdinand Porsche and built the first peoples car (vw) which was originally referred to as the type 30 VW prototype and later named the Kdf-wagon (Kraft-durch-Freude or Strenght Through Joy) which THEN became better known as the VW bug.

Hitler is a religious figure now?
You’re nuts.

http://www.anyyouth.com/other/Atheism.jpg

And those of who support Hitler. Are you f’in stupid? The guy MASS MURDERED entire GROUPS of people. He was NOT good for society, and which way you cut it. We are all human and should learn to respect each other instead of murdering each other over stupid such as ‘race’.

They just found a mass grave in my home country of Ukraine with thousands of remains. If that isn’t f’ed up, I don’t know what is.

You all probably support Hussein too right even though I do admit the over riding concern for the american invasion was probably oil. Kill two birds with one stone is what America did, in a way.

Wow…some of the things you people post on here are surprising. I thought we learned about the holocaust in school(s) so people would know better. But the sound of it, some of you wouldn’t mind if it happened to someone you don’t like or a culture you don’t like.

What a shame.

To those of who support Hitler…

Are you f’in stupid? The guy MASS MURDERED entire GROUPS of people. He was NOT good for society any which way you cut it. We are all human and should learn to respect each other instead of murdering each other over stupid crap such as ‘race’. Many of you probably support/accept homosexuality since it’s the new ‘cool’ thing in the US and the world in general. Well, did you know that Hitler also murdered homosexuals? How can you say Hitler is good when he murdered people who society supports today? Wouldn’t that make him ‘evil’?

Nazi’s killed 20,946,000 men, women, handicapped, aged, sick, prisoners of war, forced laborers, camp inmates, critics, homosexuals, Jews, Slavs, Serbs, Germans, Czechs, Italians, Poles, French, Ukrainians, and many others. Among them 1,000,000 were children under eighteen years of age. And none of these monstrous figures even include civilian and military combat or war-deaths.

They just found a mass grave in my home country of Ukraine (near Kiev) with thousands of remains (about 5k). If that isn’t f’ed up, I don’t know what is.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19053913/

Some of you probably supported Hussein too right? He did basically the same thing to his people. Genocide. Even though I do admit the over riding reason for the American invasion was probably oil…kill two birds with one stone is what America did.

Some of the things some of you people post on here are surprising. I thought we learned about the holocaust in school(s) so people would know better. But by the sound of it, some of you wouldn’t mind if it happened to someone you don’t like or a culture/nationality you don’t like.

What a shame.

Ya’ll need to be more tolerant of each other.

Patriotism is one thing. But what Hitler (and others like him) did/do is WAY past patriotism.

im sure this is going to offend some people on here but what do i post that doesnt? i mean really?.. ok anyways, here it goes.

as much as i disagree with the MOTIVES behind why hitler killed so many people, it is the course of natural selection. we have overpopulation and overcrowding in the world creating more and more poverty every day. think of how bad the overcrowding would have been had those 20+ million reproduced and then their children. and so on and so on. death is a part of life. everyones time will come. whether its at the hands of another person or of natural causes, or even their own hands. i personally think the globe is due for another “world war” to reduce the population again. hire the homeless, the retarded, the imprisoned and pay them to fight our war… put them on the front lines. it not only will help solve the homelessness, but will resolve overcrowded prisons, and mental wards as well. people place too high of a value on life. like i said hitlers motives were impure, but his ACTIONS had a purpose in the grand scheme of things.
(and for the record, hitler was raised partly jewish and had homosexual tendencies…)

and furthermore… hitler DID help germany in many ways. he restored a feeling of self belief and patriotism within the nation… that country was crippled after their defeat in WW1. the treaty of versailles placed the entire blame for that war on the german people,which sent the country into an economic depression worse than anything the american public has ever seen.the sad thing is that the assassination of archduke franz ferdinand was perpetrated by a bosnian-serb nationalist named gavrillo princip who was in no way affiliated with germany…anyways, hitler’s re-armament of the german armed forces, and his “mission” gave them a goal to strive towards, as twisted as it may have been.