Get the fast cars ready...MOFO is comin!!

Oh yeah I know, everyone always wants to watch, but sometimes you gotta use some common sense. It can get hairy when people race, and then people behind them start racing, the front cars hit the brakes, back cars slam them, etc. I’ve seen it happen in front of me before. Not cool.

Ok, so Hurley is in as well with his “bolt-on” LS3 C6

yah I hear ya. Thats annoying as fuck. Its like whats the point of the cars following anyways? As soon as any of us hit it, were gone and they dont see shit anyways.

i gotta dig out the two i have but i won’t be doing much racing but i’d be more then happy to let the ones racing use them.

need a hand held scanner or something

good…something I might be able to play with lol

Yeah. If you want to really be involved with it, wait your turn to be a chase/scope car,build a car to race someone, or be a cameraman in one of the cars racing. It’s the followers that give it away.

Like the jerkoff with the silver Civic thats on here on the northway when I was in John’s Camaro racing the Mustang?
Dumb fuck was driving slow in the fast lane pretending to row a boat.

i heard somewhere a while back you can get them at radio shack?? is that true?:wierd

For sure!

dkid15 sonnnnnnnnnN

Yeah, nothing like being a cop seeing 30 cars in a line at 3am…hmm lol

i was rowing the boat, but not driving :lol

if its in a few weeks im in ,new cam susp tune and bigger shot ill be ok

dkid15

Im sure it’ll be more like May/June. But im giving everyone ample time to get their junk ready.

Travis, you deff need to be in on this, and well as ray and a few others!(Jays05, Mikes civic, Chris’s civic, Sully etc etc)

Don’t flame me here as I’m not from Albany…how is 90 West and 87 South (to NYC) for cops? Back in the day, I/we had no problem driving a extra 5-10 minutes to be as ‘safe’ as possible.

I’m not really interested in racing, but I’m just trying to offer any advice that I can from years of doing this shit. I’ll sure as shit pit crew for Ray, though.

deep on 90w is pretty good as i remember from last summer.

dont forget tonys Z06 lol